Left 4 Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
We're starting a little later than usual tonight thanks to untimely Steam outage, but a few of us are trying to put a Versus game on Steam now.

Last edited:
Oooooh... I didn't know there was a L4D/L4D2 chapter. It doesn't seem to show up for me under Tribe of Judah Forums, so I've never noticed it before. I was doing a keyword search on "steam" and this thread showed up.

either Tek, [toj.cc]Tek7, or I, [toj.cc]whon, can add you into the group just send us a PM in steam and we'll add you.

Awesome! I sent you a PM here. I'm still new to steam and couldn't figure out how to do it there. My steam id is usafa82.

I sent you an invite to the ToJ L4D steam group, Myself and others use this as a list of people we know have either L4D or L4D2. To make it a little easier to send out invites. I usually try to start L4D Wednesday just a little before 8PM CST as some campaigns go long and most of us like to be finishing up around 10 PM CST.

I usually try to start L4D Wednesday just a little before 8PM CST as some campaigns go long and most of us like to be finishing up around 10 PM CST.
Speaking of which, what do you guys want to play tomorrow?

Versus is starting to get on my nerves a bit (though I'll play if we get a full 8 and that's what people want to play), so I'd be fine with helping other ToJ members get the Guardin' Gnome achievement.

I just got LFD2 and 1 yesterday so I am going to play it for the first time tonight. Is there a ToJ thing going on tonight?

I think we're looking to gather just before 8pm CST? Do you guys get on TS or just use the Steam voice chat (yuck)?

I think we're looking to gather just before 8pm CST?
That is correct.

Do you guys get on TS or just use the Steam voice chat (yuck)?
We use in-game voice chat. I forget what the default voice chat transmit key is because I have it bound to MOUSE4 (side button on the Logitech MX518), but you can either ask other players or check the key settings from the configuration menu.

Last edited:
I plan to make it to tonight's event, but I need to run an errand and may be back a few minutes after 8 p.m. Central.

Wow. Tonight's Versus match got off to a slow start with only 5 players, but more players joined during the match.

I think the highlight of the match can be summed up in 4 words:

Most. Epic. Charge. EVER.

empfeix took out THREE Survivors (me included) with a single charge--not a typo--and earned himself a place in the hall of Left 4 Dead 2 legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back