Left 4 Dead Wednesday Test Change...

Whon

Tribe of Judah Left 4 Dead Chapter Leader
After getting an idea from Tek and talking with him in the past about time management, I've decided to try and keep things rolling better on our game night. We will now be starting to gather at 7:30 PM CST, in hopes that we can be in-game by 8:00 PM CST. Since lately, we truly haven't started our game play until 8:30 or later and most players are having to drop out of the game before we can complete the whole campaign. If you can't make it at 7:30 just get in as soon as you can, or if you are going to be really late and want to play, then drop me a message on steam and I'll try my best to keep a place open for you.

sadly, 8CST is the earliest I can make it into a game due to bed time for my children. 8:39CST is better for me. *shrugs*

sadly, 8CST is the earliest I can make it into a game due to bed time for my children. 8:39CST is better for me. *shrugs*
If you're ready to go at 8 p.m. Central, then you'd be on time to join the lobby right before the game starts. If you're a few minutes later, there's a good chance there will still be one or two slots open in a Versus game. (We typically start with 6 people and keep the game Friends Only in hopes of a 7th and 8th player joining.)

New Update for next week, we're going to create the lobby for the game at 7:45PM CST and Start the game at 8:00PM so get in and get ready. If you are early you are going to get a spot, if you are late then well you may not be playing that night.

Back