LADDERS

G

i walked a dusty and dry land for three and one half years searching for THE ONE TRUE LADDER.
i came out of a comfortable abode, and where i had water to drink.
After walking many days, i came to a great plain that was as all other places a dry and dusty place.
i saw there upon the plain many ladders.
The number of them was great! and they streached far to the horizon.
i went to walk among them.
as i did, i read the things written on the bases of them.
This one said "my ministry", and that one said "Yeshua is Lord".
This one had on it "The True Church", and here and there i saw many had these things witten upon them, but the ladders above the bases did NOT look the same.
as i walkd among those ladders and many of them reached to the clouds, i heard voices of men shouting back and forthe between them.
i lookd up and saw men sitting on the top most rungs saying I AM SOMETHING!, FOR SEE HOW GREAT IS MY LADDER!
i continued to walk among the ladders inspecting the bases.
i saw none were PERFECT.
In time a man on the tallest ladder noticed me looking at the base of his ladder.
"What is it you are doing at my base?" he asked
i come seeking the perfect base and the perfect ladder.
"How do you like mine? for it is the greatest in all the land!" he boasted.
i did not reply.
He then asked what it was i carried in my hand.
"it is the Word of GOd." i told him.
He said "Why don't you place it at the base of my ladder and come and climb with me and together we will make the greatest of ladders man has seen!"
i then heard the men on top of the other ladders propose the same.
i said nothing and took of the Sword of GOd and begain cutting the bases out from under all the ladders.
This continued from dawn to the even. The ladders began to burn with a fierce heat and the smoke from that fire cut off the light from the sun for many days.
When i had made a finish of the work, i looked at the far end of the plain and there streatching from the heavens to the earth was THE ONE TRUE LADDER.
And on it went the Angels of The Lord.
i heard a voice say to me: Take of thy Sword adelpit and place it at the base of this Ladder and you may take your rest.
i saw the Saints and the Sheep of THE LORD DESCEND AND TOUCH THE EARTH AS THE LORD APPEARED OUT OF THE EASTERN SKY. AMEN
i AM NOTHING0
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

Back