L4D Wed. 12/8....

Whon

Tribe of Judah Left 4 Dead Chapter Leader
I know it's late notice, but I'm feeling a little under the weather tonight and I'm more then likely not going to be up for playing tonight. Hopefully, Tek or Elihu will be around to get things off on a good foot.

We were wondering where you were!

We started about 15 minutes late tonight since I didn't check the server ahead of time. After an update and two restarts, Tiffany (which is what we named our server, for those who were wondering) finally started behaving.

We had some players drop and others fill open slots, but overall it was a fun game. DannyMeister made his L4D2 Versus debut and Elihu took full advantage of the Infected Temporary Alltalk (or whatever it's called) plugin.

Good times.

Hope you get to feeling better so you can join us next week, Whon! Until then, rest up, take it easy, and hope to see you back in game soon. :)

That's a great idea Gerbil!! The class should be a semi-pro singer zombie with a microphone in one hand and headphones in the other. When the zombie grabs a perosn it puts on the headphones and sings!

That's a great idea Gerbil!! The class should be a semi-pro singer zombie with a microphone in one hand and headphones in the other. When the zombie grabs a perosn it puts on the headphones and sings!
So you could sing, "All we want to do is eat your brainsss~" and then eat their brains.

Back