Knights of the Cross

<Calvary>

Hey guys just starting a thread where all of us from KOTC of SWTOR can reconnect. This is Oholy, if you find this shout out. For non members of KOTC we will get to know you soon we hope just like to get us all together with new names and such so we will know who we are. Later guys and good to see you again.

<Calvary>

Hellur!

Hey guys it's Itisfinished, how is everyone doing? For some odd reason i couldn't use Itisfinished as my name on here....so I had to use my alternative one which is Rockofages :]

Sorry, I was out of town this weekend. I'm glad you guys have found CGA to connect with. Are you guys seeking to become an affiliate or just want a place to hang out? If so, we do have a ToR chapter, much like the Guild Wars chapter, where the Tribe of Judah has two guilds, republic and sith that is still going strong. I am sure they would much appreciate having more ToR players to talk with.

Sorry, I was out of town this weekend. I'm glad you guys have found CGA to connect with. Are you guys seeking to become an affiliate or just want a place to hang out? If so, we do have a ToR chapter, much like the Guild Wars chapter, where the Tribe of Judah has two guilds, republic and sith that is still going strong. I am sure they would much appreciate having more ToR players to talk with.

Hey friend,

we are looking to join you guys in GW2. I was the guild leader of KOTC a 170+ member guild in TOR, however we have all stopped playing TOR. I just started a thread so we could all meet up here and see who is named what and so forth. I am looking forward to getting to know the Tribe and looking forward to GW2. Any advice on how to best transition to active roles in the Tribe would be much appreciated.

Perfect! Glad to know a little bit more, ya'll came out of the blue a little :p

I'll give you a quick run down of the Christian Gamers Alliance and the Tribe of Judah from the Legacy of Elijah information thread
The Tribe of Judah is a Christian community of gamers founded in May 1999 by Tek7. The Tribe of Judah, as emphasized by Tek7, is first and foremost an online Christian community before it is a gaming community. ToJ serves its members across many games through its various chapters. The Guild Wars chapter is where Legacy of Elijah falls under. Other such chapters include popular titles such as World of Warcraft, the StarCraft series, Aion, Minecraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and Team Fortress 2. The Tribe of Judah is affiliated with the Christian Gamers Alliance which was founded by Jammer7 and Tek7 in 2001 as an umbrella organization for Christian gaming communities. They, and other Christian gaming groups realized that they were doing many of the same things. Rather than operate independently from one another, Jammer7 and Tek7 created the Christian Gamers Alliance to pool resources and serve God and the gaming community at large more effectively. Jammer7 first presided over CGA until his resignation in December of 2002 where he appointed Tek7 as CGA President. Tek7 has served as CGA president since. CGA affiliates include the Tribe of Judah, Christ-Centered Gamer, The Forgiven, Saints of the Old Republic, God's Frozen Chosen, and Christian Crew. The Tribe of Judah can be found online at Toj.cc and the Christian Gamer's Alliance at Cgalliance.org

There are plenty of opportunities to get involved with ToJ. We have game nights for Team Fortress 2 on Tuesday and Left 4 Dead on Wednesdays. I do believe Saturday is still a low-key RTS day with the main coordination through the ToJ Steam group. ToJ can also be found on Facebook as well. Plus, there is always a need for more volunteers to keep this ship afloat.

Like I said earlier, ToJ has an active SW:ToR chapter that would love to have contact with any of you guys that may still hang out in ToR.

As for GW2, we are actually in the GW1 forum. GW2 can be found here, as the Legacy of Elijah forums or here, as GW2 general discussion. What are your plans though for GW2? Were you hoping to form your own guild in GW2 with your KotC gang or looking to join us in the Legacy of Elijah? We would love to have you involved and look forward to seeing you around ToJ.

-Stc

Hey, sorry to bother you with this Stc, but for whatever reason I can't access my own profile to change my forum signature. Any idea why?

What are your plans though for GW2? Were you hoping to form your own guild in GW2 with your KotC gang or looking to join us in the Legacy of Elijah? We would love to have you involved and look forward to seeing you around ToJ.

-Stc[/QUOTE]

The gang talked about it a bit but we decided that if there is a existing Christian guild we would like to help out there. I am not sure how many of the gang will be coming along, hence the thread.... but we or at least my son and myself look to hook up with you guys. I do believe that is the idea with the rest as well. We just are not sure how to make that happen----server and such. We will be in beta some this weekend so maybe next week I can speak more intelligently about it.

Hey, sorry to bother you with this Stc, but for whatever reason I can't access my own profile to change my forum signature. Any idea why?

Most likely because your profile has yet to be processed and approve. I have already sent a PM to those who can and will approve your profile as soon as they are on next. You should be good to go within a day.

The gang talked about it a bit but we decided that if there is a existing Christian guild we would like to help out there. I am not sure how many of the gang will be coming along, hence the thread.... but we or at least my son and myself look to hook up with you guys. I do believe that is the idea with the rest as well. We just are not sure how to make that happen----server and such. We will be in beta some this weekend so maybe next week I can speak more intelligently about it.

Awesome! We'd love to have you! I would encourage you migrate over to the Legacy of Elijah forums and make yourself at home there. If possible, try and hop on the Eternal Grove server for the Beta weekend, as that is where the majority of the guild is located.

I would love to join you guys I hope Oholy and itisfinished and others from our KOTC / SWTOR guild will join as well

Last edited:
Welcome the more the merrier. Just remember BWE will be a bit chaotic and it may take a bit to get everybody on board in such a short time.

Back