Just wanted to say Hello

Armethous

I'm new to the group and I just wanted to take time to say hello to everyone. I'm looking forward to the fellowship and gamming in the future.

howdy  
biggrin.gif
welcome

Hi. Welcome.

What games do you play? Any Jedi Outcast? OK, I'm on a bit of a JO kick the last 2 or 3 weeks.
biggrin.gif
A few of us from this group have been playing on-line recently. Lots of fun!

SSquared

I'm mostly a classics guy. I've been playing Starcraft, Warcraft II, and DAOC lately. I've heard a lot of good reports on JO and its on my "to buy" list.
Right now its on hold because its getting close to my baby's due date. I'm sure that I will have JO in my library after my daughter gets here and settled in though.
Oh! I did want to ask. Have any of you played Nox online? Its another old dusty in my collection. It got old after I beat in in all three classes but I never tried multi-player.

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Armethous @ May 02 2003,7:42)]Have any of you played Nox online?
<span =''>
For me, it should be a controlled substance
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
. Well, before I bought morrowind, anyway.

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Right now its on hold because its getting close to my baby's due date.
<span =''>

What better baby gift than a Star Wars game.
smile.gif

I totally understand. Come to think of it, I was playing the Phantom Menace adventure game a little after my first child was born.

Congrats on the baby. All I know about are girls, as I've got 2 young ones myself. Is this your first?

Well I think a healty baby would be better than the SW game.
biggrin.gif
Although I'd have to say that the SW game would be a close second.
It is our first child. My wife and I have been married for about a year and a half now. We're really excited about the baby. She should be here around June 28 (give or take 10 days or so). So keep us in your prayers and God willing everything will go well.

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well I think a healty baby would be better than the SW game.
<span =''>

Hahaha. I totally agree. I didn't mean the game INSTEAD of the baby. I meant along WITH the baby.

There are several SC players on this site. MaxX and I just played some yesterday. I haven't really played the game much, so I essentially did...well...nothing. But just letting you know that there are people who play.

I think there are a few DAOC players as well.

Feel free to make a post asking if anyone wants to play certain games.

Back