Just some requests.

Dchsknight

Tribe of Judah Minecraft Community Manager
Hey got some requests. Dont worry about saying no to any of these. Just asking and it never hurt to ask.

1. I am working on getting my area safe. we probably could ge tthe creepers back to normal soon.

2. This is contingent on 1. I would like to make my moat bigger and it will literally take for ever to do so. Would anyone have any extra gun powder laying around that i could use to make TNT to blast my moat bigger? or would Shepard be willing to use his magic admin powers to fill a chest for me. I promise i will not use it on anyone or put it anywhere but my own moat.

3. Would it be possible to get a warp block to the my front door like every one else does?

1. I am working on getting my area safe. we probably could get the creepers back to normal soon.

And the creepers cheer.

2. This is contingent on 1. I would like to make my moat bigger and it will literally take for ever to do so. Would anyone have any extra gun powder laying around that i could use to make TNT to blast my moat bigger? or would Shepard be willing to use his magic admin powers to fill a chest for me. I promise i will not use it on anyone or put it anywhere but my own moat.

Sounds large. I'll have to go check out this moat, aka river (of lava?), aka narrow abyss.

3. Would it be possible to get a warp block to the my front door like every one else does?

Of course! Sorry that I didn't think of it already. I'll do that next time I'm in.

Back