Just got a PS4 this week

Logos

So, after years of being mainly Nintendo, I finally broke down and purchased a PS4. Boy have I been missing out...I only have a handful of games right now, but I am enjoying them. Mainly, Battleborn, which of course just came out, and also snagged some used games such as Fallout 4, FFX-X2HD, SW:Battlefront, Dark Souls 3, Uncharted 1-3PS4 edition, Tomb Raider, Batman:Arkham Knight. Also, was able to get LBP3 for the kids. And yes I pre-ordered several that will be coming up. So if anyone wishes to add me to there roster feel free, my PSN id is in my signature. Also, just let me know you are from CGA so I know who ya are. :)

Nice setup. :D My wife and I are planning on getting one as a graduation present in a couple weeks. I'm gonna aim to get the Battlefront bundle. :D

So, after years of being mainly Nintendo, I finally broke down and purchased a PS4. Boy have I been missing out...I only have a handful of games right now, but I am enjoying them. Mainly, Battleborn, which of course just came out, and also snagged some used games such as Fallout 4, FFX-X2HD, SW:Battlefront, Dark Souls 3, Uncharted 1-3PS4 edition, Tomb Raider, Batman:Arkham Knight. Also, was able to get LBP3 for the kids. And yes I pre-ordered several that will be coming up. So if anyone wishes to add me to there roster feel free, my PSN id is in my signature. Also, just let me know you are from CGA so I know who ya are. :)

Got your friend request. I have played most of those games but dont have any of them right now. I am getting DOOM this week, I have it preordered and paid for.

right now I am playing smite and tropico.

Got my PS4, too! My PSN is KendrikTheRed. Let's be friends and do our best!
...and let me convince you all to create a Japanese PSN account to download PSO2 so we can all play together. >.>

Back