Just a GW note

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
The old forum is locked so I would like to update a little on GW (yes the original). The servers are still up and running, there are players in the game, it just is sparsely populated. We do have one or two people still active in SoE/SOE. I was in game a few days ago and it is not ready to be buried just yet. It is just a little clunky if you have gotten used to GW2. Go in and claim all of your characters b'day presents.

The old forum is locked so I would like to update a little on GW (yes the original). The servers are still up and running, there are players in the game, it just is sparsely populated. We do have one or two people still active in SoE/SOE. I was in game a few days ago and it is not ready to be buried just yet. It is just a little clunky if you have gotten used to GW2. Go in and claim all of your characters b'day presents.
Could you post a link to the exact forum that's locked? I can tinker around in the control panel and see if I can reactivate it again. I don't remember deactivating it, but the migration from vBulletin to XenForo took place a while back and it's a bit of a blur in my memory...

Back