Jailbreak Tonight?

dcos71

I heard several people say last night they would be around tonight (10/18) to help me run Jailbreak. I plan on be online around 7-7:30 server time tonight and I would greatly appreciate finally getting Jailbreak done, especially since I don't have a hockey game this coming Monday night and I should be able to make the UBRS run to get the blood from our pal Drak.

Want to give a big thanks out to Anita, Dave, Merril, Sheri, and Ron for helping me get Jailbreak done last night. I have been sitting on that step for about 48-50 hours worth of playing time. I did attempt it one other time with a PUG before I transfered to Terenas but the group started it before I had done the hand-in.

Thanks again!

If anyone else is needing the Jailbreak, please let me know. I would like to finish it on Imcu. I think that Steve (Artwin) and Kirk (on two chars) both need it.. I'd be more than happy to make afew runs there. I want the piece that dropped of of Roccor, anyway....

I still need the Idol off Roccor also (0 for 3 so far :( ) but I will run it if around or given time to schedule the time away from the family.

If you can wait for another 38 levels or so my Pally will need to do it :p

I still need the Idol off Roccor also (0 for 3 so far :( )

You may be able to solo this as a feral druid. But I'm willing to make some stealth runs with you to kill him, there's a great spot for it. I got my idol on the 3rd try.

Back