Jail Break

Reason

A few of us (~4) have to do jail break. If any of you all who need to do this post on the boards, lets get a group going so we can all do this. Maybe if we do not have enough for ZG this evening, we can get the Jail Break quest done.

I am not sure if I got credit for Jailbreak or not yet (haven't had a chance to fly back to TB location to see). Either way I am willing to help if I manage to get online on time. Friday's are tough for me because our family has "Family Night" on fridays, which sometimes means the kids get to bed late. :D

Ryer, my 60 hunter has Jailbreak to do....however, she's definately and alt and doesn't really need to progress on this chain line. I say that because I am willing to come as Wend and heal for the Jailbreak run.

Please all...remember that we ALL have to turn in the lost info BEFORE anyone accepts the quest to start jailbreak. To repeat EVERYONE needs to be able to talk to windsor and turn in the info BEFORE ANYONE accepts the quest to start jailbreak. This is soooo important because once Windsor is released the instance has to be reset before he reappears. I'd rather run it once and have 3/4 ppl get credit for the quest than run it 3/4 times!!!

I've 6 times had the lost info when someone else has started the quest and it kinda sucks!! (4 times with Wend and 2 times with Ryer)

I need to visit windsor and another fellow that is close by windsor, on my warrior. I won't be on tonite but probally sunday onwards I will be around to help out.

Thanks it's great to be back. April and May were pretty tough months for me, I think we went 22 days in April and 27 in May so it got pretty tiring. Not much time for WoW I guess. But I will be around now :)

it starts with the quest in Burning Steppes called "Dragonkin Menace" Jailbreak is (roughly) step 11 out of around 23 steps to get attuned to Onyxia's Lair.

I thought I have jailbreak, but actually I have a couple steps before where I talk to windsor... so im wondering if I can go talk to him, and then go out to steppes, and back in again to do jailbreak w/o the instance reseting...?

yes, you can. It's possible, but it takes a long time, so you leave 4 people hanging on. If they're all close to 60 (and you're not the only tank or healer) then the group can probably keep clearing while you go out and back. It wouldn't be the first time I've heard of a group or 3-4 people going thru that part of BRD.

Back