Interesting July 4

Jeshurun

Happy 4th of July to you Dianna and happy July 1st day to you. Lol:)

It would seem my e-mail address is working just fine Pastorwhirl.

I was surprised to recieve an e-mail from anyone here. Can someone say oopsee lol.

There is no day or life independant from God except of course Canada Day lol just kidding.

God bless you all in the United States of America.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesh,

If I remember correctly... you stated that you were going to block all the members of GFC on your e-mail address. That may be a reason why your not receiving my e-mails.

If you would like to call me something other than truthful, then please do so. Please stop using the innuendos on here. I made every attempt to contact you, and I even provided screen caps of the messages that were sent. If there is a question of my integrity and my character, please address it, don't beat around the bush. :)

I love you dearly brother, and thank you for the blessings that you sent down to the good old USA.

:D

Hello Pastowirl

Pastorwirl if you think I did not check to see if I had any e-mail blocks long ago you would be incorrect.
There is nobody being blocked.

As for these so called innuendos are concerned there was none ever intented in any of my previous posts.
PLZ listen.
If you can't send me an e-mail and your wife can plz don't take it out on me by making me look like somekind of bad guy here.

I was simply responding in a cheerful way about recieving your wife's e-mail and the fact that I recieved one from her and not you.

Your integrity and charactor is between God and yourself at this stage and is not my concern because I really don't know you all that well now do I.
So how could I question your integrity and charactor? I can't.

I don't think that I deserved a rebuke of this kind.
There was no drama intended.

So there you go Pastorwhirl my no beating around the bush comeback.

God Bless ya BRO!:)

As for these so called innuendos are concerned there was none ever intented in any of my previous posts.

Well I do apologize that it seemed to me on the innuendo part. I also find it strange that you can not receive my e-mails. Especially since I have even e-mailed you from my work address as well.

I have asked my wife to e-mail you the password, hopefully you should have it soon.

Please accept my apology, and I hope that you enjoy the server. :D
Blessings to you.
:D

Back