ICC 10 Hardmodes!

Xymnas

Trieb of Judah Starcraft Series Chapter Co-leader
Well sense this is a new week, and we are no longer saved to the LK kill. We need to get a few hardmodes under our belt.

A great website for learning everything about the bosses would be: Tankspot.

Or even Wowhead.

If we are going to do this I'd say ppl need to learn about the fights. Granted they are pretty similar to the normal modes. But the bosses do have a few new tricks up their sleeves.

Lets get eet done!

Or sure. I've been watching xaveor do them with a guild that is going or their drake. And watching him do it, looks like it shouldn't be to hard

Heya Xym - Nice pic there for your avatar! But could you please cut out the head on the left and just leave the cute girl?

Hehe....j/k That smiling face of yours should be in such a big grin standing that close to her!

This is a hijack attempt, too.

But really - thanks for the heads up on the places to check on tactics and knowledge of the fight.

haha maybe sambeau! lol

It was actaully taken in Kenya a few months ago when i went. It was nice to have my sister there with me!

And I'll help you out with the raiding regularly ifyou need it! I'm up for anything

haha maybe sambeau! lol

It was actaully taken in Kenya a few months ago when i went. It was nice to have my sister there with me!

And I'll help you out with the raiding regularly ifyou need it! I'm up for anything

Totally awesome! Guard her with your life...as if she can't handle it herself! Lol! I have one sister and she did not need any help from me! I needed protection from her! LOL!

Totally awesome! Guard her with your life...as if she can't handle it herself! Lol! I have one sister and she did not need any help from me! I needed protection from her! LOL!

I know! Thank you! And I will!

Back