I love scoundrel/operative

direpath

Spent some time on Balmorra this weekend. I was reminded why I love this Advanced class so much.

Tank companion. Stealth. Heals. Perfect solo combination.

As I expected, I was able to solo all of the H4s up to Lower Sundari. One bonus boss gave me trouble in the scrap yard and I skipped it. Basically I can stealth/sap/stun droid and wipe out the rest with a burst of damage and then a steady stream of healing. Having all custom gear with the best mods is definitely a benefit here. My 50 commando is a cybertech with lots of mats so I can load up the operative every other level.

I even finished up all of the Okara H4s without any issue (plus the bonus!!)

I <3 my operative.

I love Scoundrel/Operative as well. Definitely my favorite advanced classes. I spec'd my Scoundrel for full heals and is quite effective in that role. I may do the same for my Operative.

I generally use my Cybertech to level up my Jugg and Merc roughly around every 8 levels or so with blue mods. If I'm low on mats, I just craft armoring and get the mods/enhancements for two planet comms each. It generally takes me about 8 levels to get close to maxing out the planetary comms on a character. I rarely accept any of the armor rewards since they're usually green, or I already have something better. I outfit my main companions with custom armor and the other companions with greens off the GTN.

Nice. I might space out my mods a bit. I typically make every mod and every other armoring. I might do that.

I like finding a nice custom set fairly soon. For agent its typically Hardweave. I added in the Athiss Informant Jacket and hit unify colours....very cool agent look.

Back