I got wings!

RiverTigress

My husband just picked up Aion and the package happened to include a code for a new wings emote for GW characters so he gave them to me. :)

Not a permanent thing unfortunately, but for about 5 secs every ten minutes or so I can look pretty cool.

Screenshot-Wings1.jpg

Screenshot-Wings2.jpg

Screenshot-Wings3.jpg

Screenshot-Wings4.jpg

Screenshot-Wings5.jpg

Screenshot-Wings6.jpg

Screenshot-Wings7.jpg

nice grats! What do you think of Aion?

I'm not playing it myself, but what I've seen over my husband's shoulder looks pretty cool. He may not be able to continue playing it, though, if they don't reconsider allowing the Pinnacle software to run with it to be able to use the Xbox 360 controller. Other controls hurt his wrists too much.

Don't let baby Pie see those. She wants wings in a bad way. (Bad enough to just buy Aion for them) I'm going to see if I can get just the promo code for her through the guild wars store.

Looks really cool though. :D

Don't let baby Pie see those. She wants wings in a bad way. (Bad enough to just buy Aion for them) I'm going to see if I can get just the promo code for her through the guild wars store.

Looks really cool though. :D

Maybe you could work out something with someone in the Aion forum here that doesn't have a GW account of their own to use it for. It's on it's own separate piece of paper and not tied to the Aion or NCsoft master account at all.

Well I have tried to get the code using the CGA main forum, however no takers. I'm going to see if there is any other way to get the code, or I may end up trying AIOn...

Back