I call this Seth info

michaelpi said:
its way to hot there

Only during the summer which is winding down. We have a nice moderate climate for the rest of the year. El Paso's a great place to live!

shadetaker said:
Only during the summer which is winding down. We have a nice moderate climate for the rest of the year. El Paso's a great place to live!
And like everybody says, it's a dry heat, so it's not all that bad. It's just about as bad as any place that has any humidity in the summer. 100 with no humidity feels like 80 with humidity in places with more foliage. So come on down! And like I said, we've got mexican food! You just can't argue with that!

yeah michael that is nothing compared to me having like very bad humidity and like 90 degrees outside... you sweat right when you get outside and like walk to the mailbox.

Divine said:
yeah michael that is nothing compared to me having like very bad humidity and like 90 degrees outside... you sweat right when you get outside and like walk to the mailbox.

Ha! You don't even have to walk outside to sweat. I remember stepping out of my shower and immediately being soaked with sweat.

Okay i should be coming back to my house within a couple of weeks. I have electricity, water, and phone line at my house. I just don't have sewage. I have to enroll into some high school (mainly because my bro wanted to go there and my mom doesn't want to drop me off somewere else). I shall be back home though in a couple of weeks since my school is probably starting up October 3rd like the rest of the schools that are alright and not really damaged. I have gotten it confirmed and my house is completely fine (a metal fence [the cheese kind] held this tree from falling on the house [good thing we bought a chain saw ^^]) So i shall be back soon so start ranking because i will probably have a couple of days to play just BF2 until school starts. That means probably a couple thousand points right there and maybe i could get corperal then ^^

Well since our government is not that smart i will not be allowed to go back to school until aprox. January (the government needs to lessen up on the safe areas and go to the areas that need more protection). That means i might be absent more but that is not positive i asked my mom to bring my computer back when she visits my house tomorrow or Sunday. I will then probably have cable internet when we move into the apartment (in a week) but if you could keep me in your prayers i am beyond stressed i am going insane.

Sorry to hear that bud, I gotta friend in the Marines that is on standby to go to mississippi to help out there before he ships out for the pacific. prayin for ya dude...

Back