I AM perfect!

Zeena

God say's I AM perfect!

Hebrews 10:14 NIV
because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.

Matthew 5:48 ASV
Ye therefore shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

I gave EVERYTHING up!
I held nothing back!

I did not love my soul so much as to shrink from death,
But I followed Jesus, and I offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to God, who alone could save me from eternal damnation, and I was heard because of JESUS!

And Jesus took me into Himself! He crucified me with Himself! He gave me His very LIFE here on earth!

I AM now from Eternity, in Christ Jesus my Lord, for He gave me His Life, and I recieved Him! I can see, from Heaven, all the Saints worldwide who ever were and ever will be! For we are One :) He has given me a Spirit of Discernment :D

I was blind before, but Jesus opened my eyes!
I was also deaf, but He opened my ears!

He has given me a Spirit of Prophecy,
for He gave me the testimony of JESUS! :D

I once had a heart of stone!
But He gave me His heart! :D

My spirit was once alienated from Him,
But He brought me neigh by the blood of Christ!

And here I AM.

I stand berfore you a perfect man!

For Jesus is my Life!

He shares with me this reckoning daily as I yeild my soul to Him!
My Spirit is His already, for I recieved Him freely as my Salvation..
-this is why I say I yeild my soul.. So that my body also may wait in hope!

Philippians 3:12 KJV said:
Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
1 Peter 5:10 NLV
After you have suffered for awhile, God Himself will make you perfect. He will keep you in the right way. He will give you strength. He is the God of all loving-favor and has called you through Christ Jesus to share His shining-greatness forever.

His perfection is made perfect in my weakness..
So this is why I came to you as sooo weak!

Here is scripturual reference for every sentence
John 3:12
If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
That scripture in context is very good here!
Zeena said:
God say's I am perfect!
Hebrews 10:14,Matthew 5:48 ASV
I gave EVERYTHING up!
Matthew 4:19
And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
I held nothing back!
I did not love my soul so much as to shrink from death,
Hebrews 10:38
But my righteous one will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him."
Revelation 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
But I followed Jesus, and I offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to God, who alone could save me from eternal damnation, and I was heard because of JESUS!
Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Galatians 3:26
You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus
Hebrews 5:5-10
So Christ also did not take upon himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him,
"You are my Son;
today I have become your Father."And he says in another place,
"You are a priest forever,
in the order of Melchizedek."
During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him and was designated by God to be high priest in the order of Melchizedek.
And Jesus took me into Himself! He crucified me with Himself! He gave me His very LIFE here on earth!
John 6:37
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
John 1:4
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
2 Corinthians 4:10
Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
1 Timothy 4:8
For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

I AM now from Eternity, in Christ Jesus my Lord, for He gave me His Life, and I recieved Him! I can see, from Heaven, all the Saints worldwide who ever were and ever will be! For we are One :) He has given me a Spirit of Discernment :D
John 3:15
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
John 12:25
He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
Titus 3:7
That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Ephesians 2:6
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Ephesians 3:10
that there might be made known now to the principalities and the authorities in the heavenly [places], through the assembly, the manifold wisdom of God,
Ephesians 6:12
For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Ephesians 4:7-8
But unto each one of us was the grace given according to the measure of the gift of Christ. This is why it says: "When he ascended on high, he led captives in his train and gave gifts to men."
Ephesians 4:11-12
And he gave some to be apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;for the perfecting of the saints, unto the work of ministering, unto the building up of the body of Christ
Philippians 2:2c
being one in spirit and purpose
John 17:11
And I am no more in the world, and these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep them in thy name which thou hast given me, that they may be one, even as we are.
John 17:22
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one

I was blind before, but Jesus opened my eyes!
I was also deaf, but He opened my ears!
Isaiah 42:19
Who is blind but my servant, and deaf like the messenger I send? Who is blind like the one committed to me, blind like the servant of the LORD?
John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me
Psalm 146:8
the LORD gives sight to the blind, the LORD lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves the righteous
Luke 4:18-19
18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because he anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor: He hath sent me to proclaim release to the captives, And recovering of sight to the blind, To set at liberty them that are bruised, to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.

He has given me a Spirit of Prophecy, for He gave me JESUS! :D
Revelation 19:10c
for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

I once had a heart of stone!
But He gave me His heart! :D
Ezekiel 36:26
And I have given to you a new heart, And a new spirit I give in your midst, And I have turned aside the heart of stone out of your flesh, And I have given to you a heart of flesh.

My spirit was once alienated from Him,
But He brought me neigh by the blood of Christ!
Ephesians 2:13
But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Hebrews 12:24
to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

And here I AM.
Revelation 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
Hebrews 2:13
And again, "I will put my trust in him." And again he says, "Here am I, and the children God has given me."

I stand berfore you a perfect man!
In whom is no guile!
Ephesians 4:13
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ
Philippians 3:14-15
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

For Jesus is my Life!
Colossians 3:3-4
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

He shares with me this reckoning daily as I yeild my soul to Him!
My Spirit is His already, for I recieved Him freely as my Salvation..
-this is why I say I yeild my soul.. So that my body also may wait in hope!

His perfection is made perfect in my weakness..
So this is why I came to you as sooo weak!

Job 12:4c
The just, the perfect man is a laughing-stock.
Psalm 37:37
Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright; For there is a happy end to the man of peace

The only thing perfect about you after you are saved is your spirit. Your spirit is still enclosed within a sinful flesh which makes you imperfect because it(and you) sin daily. There was only one person on the earth totally perfect..Jesus.

If the root is Holy, so are the branches..
Romans 6
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. We who died to sin, how shall we any longer live therein? Or are ye ignorant that all we who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him through baptism unto death: that like as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we also might walk in newness of life. For if we have become united with him in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection;knowing this, that our old man was crucified with him, that the body of sin might be done away, that so we should no longer be in bondage to sin;for he that hath died is justified from sin.
But if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him;knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death no more hath dominion over him. For the death that he died, he died unto sin once: but the life that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
Even so reckon ye also yourselves to be dead unto sin, but alive unto God in Christ Jesus. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey the lusts thereof:neither present your members unto sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves unto God, as alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under law, but under grace.

I agree that as followers of Christ we should not be in bondage to sin any longer. However that does not make us perfect any more than hitting a bulls-eye once makes us a perfect archer.

It is a lifelong and daily process to die to sin. The letters of Paul make this quite clear.

Romans 7-14-25 said:
For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
If then I do that which I would not, I consent to the law that it is good.
Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me.
For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwells no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me.
I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Paul was most definitely saved, yet he still struggled with his sinful carnal nature. Now I am not saying that we are all subject to sin, far from it! It is possible to resist the temptation to sin because we have a power far greater than sin -- the Lord Jesus. However we ourselves are not perfect, and will never be as long as we are still in these "bodies of death" as Paul describes it.

Luke 9:23 said:
And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

The word "daily" here means exactly that, every day we must crucify our flesh -- our sinful nature -- and live for Christ. I don't think that is in dispute here but it does prove a point, if we were perfect we would not need to do this as we would have no sinful nature to crucify.

I agree that as followers of Christ we should not be in bondage to sin any longer. However that does not make us perfect any more than hitting a bulls-eye once makes us a perfect archer.

It is a lifelong and daily process to die to sin. The letters of Paul make this quite clear.

Paul was most definitely saved, yet he still struggled with his sinful carnal nature. Now I am not saying that we are all subject to sin, far from it! It is possible to resist the temptation to sin because we have a power far greater than sin -- the Lord Jesus. However we ourselves are not perfect, and will never be as long as we are still in these "bodies of death" as Paul describes it.

The word "daily" here means exactly that, every day we must crucify our flesh -- our sinful nature -- and live for Christ. I don't think that is in dispute here but it does prove a point, if we were perfect we would not need to do this as we would have no sinful nature to crucify.

I agree.:)

It is possible to resist the temptation to sin because we have a power far greater than sin -- the Lord Jesus.

Maybe I'm having a DV moment :)

I have known non-Christians that resist sin better than alot of "born again" Christians, just because they are moral people. Obviously they don't have The Lord Jesus...so how do you explain this resistance?

It's actually a done deal! :D

Romans 7:4-6
4So, my brothers, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit to God. 5For when we were controlled by the sinful nature, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in our bodies, so that we bore fruit for death. 6But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Colossians 3:3
For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I that live, but Christ living in me: and that life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith which is in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself up for me.

Colossians 2:20
Since you died with Christ to the basic principles of this world, why, as though you still belonged to it, do you submit to its rules

God says we perfect (In Christ)..In the scripture I quoted, would you continue to refute this fact? Hrmm.. As a man thinks so is he.. I'd be careful from this point on in what you judge..

There are many more verses which declare who you are in Christ..
To name a few..He says we are Dearly Loved, Holy, Blameless, Set Apart for good works which God beforehand did prepare for us to walk in.. Saints of God, the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, Sons of God, Heirs according to His promise, Judges, Priests, called according to His promise..

I could go on.. In fact I will! To the greatest revelation ever given to men! The greatest promise of God, is the full head of Jesus Christ our Lord! :D

Ephesians 4:15
Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.

---^ THIS, is the promise He came to give us!
He placed HIS seed in us...JESUS!
And that seed cannot diminish, only increase as His Life is practiced by faith :)

God says He has perfected forever those who are BEing made perfect..

It is a one time sacrifice, Jesus died ONCE for sin!
Hebrews 10:10
By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Romans 7:24-25 AMPLIFIED
24O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will release and deliver me from [the shackles of] this body of death?
25O thank God! [He will!] through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One) our Lord!

Romans 6:6
For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin

It is in dispute..read the above and look at your text again in new Light bro..Will you stand back, and allow God to shine His all encompassing Light on these texts?

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 WYC
19 Whether ye know not, that your members be the temple of the Holy Ghost, that is in you, whom ye have of God, and ye be not your own?
20 For ye be bought with great price. Glorify ye, and bear ye God in your body.

And again, AMPLIFIED
Or didn't you realize that your body is a sacred place, the place of the Holy Spirit? Don't you see that you can't live however you please, squandering what God paid such a high price for? The physical part of you is not some piece of property belonging to the spiritual part of you. God owns the whole works. So let people see God in and through your body.

I would just like to say somthing here..

And that is, you are ALL so dearly loved!
If you NEVER gave over your being to God, EVER, you are all so dearly loved!

Please don't think I write any of this on my own accord!
But the One, Living in me, He has preached to you this good news today!

I can sin, just like anyone!
I can be decieved!

But the Holy Spirit bears witness by the word of God and with POWER, here and now, by not being confuted..

Be ye reconciled
Ask, and it shall be given you, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door will opened FOR you :)

I think that there is more than just sin for an excuse for our lack of being perfect.

Could it be that our lack of faith is slowing our process of being perfected?

Could it also be that our lack of love throughout the body of Christ is the reason we are not in unity/not perfect as He is perfect.

The charactor of God is Love.
Isn't it our desire as Christians to be like Him in character?

Though we are saints we sin but we repent and crucify the flesh and we seek the Lord for a way of escape and He provides it.

In this world we will never be perfect on the outward but on the inward our spirit is perfect because of the blood of Jesus Christ, because we have been born again and our spirit is no longer dead but now we are alive and reconciled unto God because of Christ"s precious blood.

We strive to be perfect as He is perfect because we are reborn, raised from the dead through the blood of Jesus but sin makes us see that we are far from perfect though.

This is what unity means to me in regards to being perfect.

The source of love is God [1 John 4:7-13] and the key to becoming perfect is through love/unity for we are told to love one another.

If we take a look at the Trinity we see a unity that the three are one through love to one another.

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit is perfect because they are totally unified as one.
Love therefore is perfect and the Trinity are in love to one another and because of love this makes them perfect.

So if we really seek to be like our Lord then we need to love one another and be unified and it will be through love/unity that we will be perfect as He is perfect.

aka Ash: I would say that while it might seem that way to you and I, only God truly knows a persons' heart and many people that we think are holy are truly not, and those whom we think are wretched might be the ones truly exalted in God's eyes.

Zeena: I'm afraid that you misunderstood some of the meaning of my post. I understand that Jesus died once for sin, and that He only needed to do it once. I'm not arguing that at all. What I actually meant was that we must crucify our flesh daily to sin because we are constantly tempted every day to sin, and the battle is won or lost on a day-by-day basis because, as I point out, we are not perfect.

Please also understand that I am not judging anyone. I am not qualified to judge anyone, neither are you or anyone else. If I gave the impression that I was judging anyone, please accept my apologies as that was not my intention.

If anything, this little misunderstnding proves that neither of us is perfect. :)

This very thread is a testament to the fact that I die daily!
Have you ever heard anyone say such a thing! I AM perfect?
Not even in church do I hear the Pastors read these scriptures!
Too afriad they are of thier life being exposed and trampled upon!
But not Jesus!

Romans 8:17
17And if we are [His] children, then we are [His] heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ [sharing His inheritance with Him]; only we must share His suffering if we are to share His glory.

And I do die daily each day for your Glory!
I sit here and post message after message of the transformed Life that Christ has for us..This is what he's talking about!

It's not a dying to self all over again!

Here, this might shed some Light into this mystery, God willing..
2 Corinthians 4:7-12 AMPLIFIED
7However, we possess this precious treasure [the divine Light of the Gospel] in [frail, human] vessels of earth, that the grandeur and exceeding greatness of the power may be shown to be from God and not from ourselves.
We are hedged in (pressed) on every side [troubled and oppressed in every way], but not cramped or crushed; we suffer embarrassments and are perplexed and unable to find a way out, but not driven to despair;We are pursued (persecuted and hard driven), but not deserted [to stand alone]; we are struck down to the ground, but never struck out and destroyed;Always carrying about in the body the liability and exposure to the same putting to death that the Lord Jesus suffered, so that the [resurrection] life of Jesus also may be shown forth by and in our bodies.
For we who live are constantly [experiencing] being handed over to death for Jesus' sake, that the [resurrection] life of Jesus also may be evidenced through our flesh which is liable to death. Thus death is actively at work in us, but [it is in order that our] life [may be actively at work] in you.

When He says he dies daily..It is not the same death as the one that took place on the cross, but likened unto the one after..For there is none after! HA!

The dying daily he's talking about is the very courage that comes from the Lord to face life, and death..

It's the fact that the Lord Jesus is his Life, therefore that Lion of Judah does things in and through him he would be incapable of otherwise..

And again..

1 Corinthians 4
9For it seems to me that God has made an exhibit of us apostles, exposing us to view last [of all, like men in a triumphal procession who are] sentenced to death [and displayed at the end of the line]. For we have become a spectacle to the world [a show in the world's amphitheater] with both men and angels [as spectators]. We are [looked upon as] fools on account of Christ and for His sake, but you are [supposedly] so amazingly wise and prudent in Christ! We are weak, but you are [so very] strong! You are highly esteemed, but we are in disrepute and contempt!
To this hour we have gone both hungry and thirsty; we [habitually] wear but one undergarment [and shiver in the cold]; we are roughly knocked about and wander around homeless. And we still toil unto weariness [for our living], working hard with our own hands. When men revile us [wound us with an accursed sting], we bless them. When we are persecuted, we take it patiently and endure it. When we are slandered and defamed, we [try to] answer softly and bring comfort. We have been made and are now the rubbish and filth of the world [the offscouring of all things, the scum of the earth].

But, neverthess we have a lasting hope..
1 Corinthians 9
for he that ploweth, oweth to plow in hope, and he that thresheth, in hope to take fruits.

Hebrews 6:7
For the soil which has drunk the rain that repeatedly falls upon it and produces vegetation useful to those for whose benefit it is cultivated partakes of a blessing from God.

1 Corinthians 3:8
He who plants and he who waters are equal (one in aim, of the same importance and esteem), yet each shall receive his own reward (wages), according to his own labor.

1Co 15:31

KJV) I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

Do you see yet how I DIE DAILY!!!! LOL!!

1 Corinthians 15:19
If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have known non-Christians that resist sin better than alot of "born again" Christians, just because they are moral people. Obviously they don't have The Lord Jesus...so how do you explain this resistance?

I've noticed the same thing. Beyond the simple fact that we don't tend to share the general concept of 'karma' with most of the rest of the world, I think a lax understanding of what sin is and what its consequences are, as well as a general lack of confession, are the culprits in the Protestant Church.

In regards to the former: It may be inevitable to some degree that the concept of sin can easily be minimized when you believe that salvation comes in a single moment of acceptance, and afterwards it is either unlikely or impossible to lose that salvation. When the consequences of sin are no longer eternal, and when you have also been taught that forgiveness for those sins can come instantly as soon as you turn from them, why exactly is it a big deal? (I ask that rheotorically, not at all to say that I believe it isn't a big deal.) We tend not to 'fear' sin because we see ourselves as being redeemed from it even as we practice it. Because of this, sin often develops way way too far before we begin to turn from it. Better late than never I suppose, but wouldn't it be better if we more strongly emphasized the non-eternal consequences of sin? If we emphasized how sin ALWAYS leads to painful consequences both for ourselves and others, even when those consequences may not be immediate and easy to correlate with the sin act?

In regards to the latter: The way we handle the confession of sin, at least in every Baptist church to which I've belonged, is in my opinion deplorable. This is an area where I think the Catholic church has us way, way beat, though I certainly don't agree with the Catholic idea that a religious authority has to be involved in the process for forgiveness to be received by God. But why do our deacons not encourage people to meet them at church and pray with them as they confess their sins? Instead, we basically just tell people to privately ask God to reveal sin in their lives, and if they need any more help than that they should just go seek out an accountability partner. Accountability partners are fantastic for the 1 percent of us who have this kind of valuable, mature, non-judgemental, prayerful person in our lives. But the fact is, most of us don't - and even when we do we're not likely to confess our sins to that person very frequently, only with whatever major major addiction or problem we're dealing with. I really don't think the accountability partner thing works out well for the vast majority of us and I'm increasingly convinced that there needs to be some other way to encourage believers to confess and repent from sin in our Church.

Paul

I'm increasingly convinced that there needs to be some other way to encourage believers to confess and repent from sin in our Church.
Paul

Yeah perhaps if the one who sins would actually read/hear and studied/meditate on the Word of God everyday they may just hear the voice of God through the Holy Spirit to remind/convict them when they do sin.

I'll give you an example of what I mean.

This morning out of the blue as I was seeking the Lord in the Word a thought came to my mind.

Remember that guy who was sitting on the bench smoking a cigarette last week and as you walked by he asked you for some spare change and you said you had none, and well that may have been true you had no change to give him but it was after you walked by him a ways that you said outloud to yourself "yeah right I'm going to give that guy money why so he can go buy more cigarettes and eventually die of cancer... I don't think so."

It was my reaction after walking by him that was not good. I should have said nothing but I did.
The Holy Spirit brought this to remembrance so I was convicted and I repented before God and in my heart I know that my attitude was not right because I have learned in the Bible that God has loving merciful character.

When one is born again a healing begins within the mind/soul and it is through seeking God's Word that one becomes transformed in the renewal of the mind [Rom.12:2], and it is through the Holy Spirit who teaches/reminds us of all things [John 14:26] what is right and true that will bring about conviction and bring the one to his knees.

Anyone can repent but whats the point if you truly do not turn from it and seek God's help.
Only those walking in the Spirit will truely turn from sin when convicted.

It's not us who resist..It's the Holy Spirit, when we SUBMIT to Him..

As for unbelievers..They eat from the tree the tree of the knowledge of GOOD & evil..They can still do good works..

Well, this shows how they are going in their walk with God. Are they content with saying "I'm saved" or do they want to go the extra mile.

Eternal life is free, but discipleship will cost you your life.

There's different steps which you can go through. But i have to eat dinner now. :eek:

Back