Hunters: Mongoose + Major Agility - Stack??

Allanon

I have mentioned this to a number of our hunters over the past month and I wish to clarify and correct the information I passed along. If you down an Elixir of Moogoose first then follow it up with an Elixir of Major Agility, they will appear to stack but after some further analysis, I am *slightly* incorrect, or *slightly* correct ;) Here is what actually happens ...

When you consume a mongoose then a major agility, the Agility from the Major Agility pot will override (not stack) with the agility from the mongoose AND the
crit rating from the mongoose pot overrides the crit rating from the Major Agility.

So, to summarize, instead of getting 25 agi (mongoose) PLUS 35 agi (Major Agi), you get just 35 Agility. Instead of getting crit strike rating 28 (Mongoose) PLUS crit strike rating 20 (Major Agi), you simply get the crit strike rating of 28 from the Mongoose.

I hope that clears this up. My apologies for the misinformation and hours of mountain silversage farming ;)

Ouch.. I'll probably just stick with mongoose pots.. they're cheaper..

Thanks for the heads up, I was "stacking" these every major encounterr.. what a waste..

Mongoose is cheaper? I would have assumed the converse. Mongoose requires people to farm in azeroth... mats for the major agi come from the outlands, and should be easier to come by. Eh, who knew?

Yeah, my experience has been Major Agi is cheaper then the Mongoose but if you got someone supplying them to you, drop me a name ;)

Salveation can make them for you. He is lvl 57 and is at 300 alchmey, but once I ding 58 and get training for alchemy I will likely crank out a few anway, but if you want some I would be happy to ship some to you.

Heck if you want to help with herbs I will crank them out all you want ;P But otherwise I will have enough for a stack or two to spare.

Back