hp recovery, hehehe just look

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
Ok so I bought this laptop 2 years ago and its served me faithfully. I figured though that i need to reformat it and do all the recovery stuff since it hasnt happened since i bought it and get it nice and ready for school. so i backed up all my stuff, and then when i tried to make recovery disks, that didt work so well. It didt work so well because i deleted that recovery partition to mess around with linux :D . Now im currently unable to find disks, i could order them from HP for $16 but im not too excited about that idea and i have a vista basic disk (because my laptop was "vista ready") another idea im not too enthralled with. any other ideas besides making it a full linux machine??

haha, i could go for a good pot of coffee too bout now... oooh or one of those iced hazulnut thingys from mcdonalds, those are actually really good.

but yeah im trying to stay away from teh pirating.

I would go with linux. However, i use my pc for school work too and i often find myself having to use random programs that are windows only.. structural steel design packages for instance... not going to find them on Ubuntu... But if its just basic stuff, i would go for linux every time.

Back