Homework Business

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
Ok, pretty much lately ive been doin some peoples homework for cash. not like slackers that try n buy their grades, but people that have bad tim constraints and honest to goodnest proplems at home and have trouble keeping up. however i always grew up thinking that buying ur grade was bad but how does it work the other way around? o_O

from http://www.fcps.edu/LangleyHS/saxon/honor.html
Cheating
Cheating includes the actual giving or receiving of any unauthorized aid or assistance or the actual giving or receiving of any unfair advantage on any form of academic work, or attempts thereof. Such acts include, but are not limited to, deception; the use of talking, signs, or gestures during a quiz; copying from another student or allowing the copying of an individual assignment; passing test or quiz information during a class period or from one class period to members of another class period with the same teacher; submission of pre-written writing assignment at times when such assignments are supposed to be written in class; illegally exceeding time limits on timed tests, quizzes, or assignments; unauthorized use of study aids, notes, books, data, or other information; computer fraud; sabotaging the projects or experiments of other students; use of electronic devices during an assessment.
Plagiarism
Plagiarism includes the copying of the language, structure, programming, computer code, ideas, and/or thoughts of another and passing off the same as one's own original work, or attempts thereof. Such acts include, but are not limited to, having a parent or another person write an essay (including the purchase of works on-line) or do a project which is then submitted as one's own work; failing to use proper documentation and bibliography. Langley High School employs a plagiarism detection service through Turnitin.com.
What you are describing is cheating pure and simple. And what is worse is that you are a willful participant in it. It is one thing to not notice someone looking over your shoulder during a test, but it is another thing altogether to happily show someone those answers on purpose.

and in effect this is what you are doing.

Then those who are turning in this homework that you did are plagiarising you.

Not only that but it is stealing. You are robbing these kids of the ability to do their coursework and to develop the needed time management and personal management skills for college level coursework.

Also you are opening yourself up to an ethics delima. I doubt that the teachers would look kindly upon you doing this homework. These kids could use that as a point of blackmail to get you to do things that you would rather not.

and if this behavior continues into college, you could find yourself facing academic probation, suspension or even explusion from the school.

Frankly, IMO, this is a bad idea all around.

oh myz..... kidan thats actually impressive post. and 2 papers were for high school kids 1 is outa state the other is a friend and i dont go to that high school, and actually kidan i am in college lol just clarification notes. thanks guys for the input i know what i ahve to do. another guy at the college in business is more like tutoring n stuff so i think that ones ok. but wow id forgotten how big of a deal it was.

Last edited:
*Cries*

from http://www.fcps.edu/LangleyHS/saxon/honor.html
What you are describing is cheating pure and simple.
Then those who are turning in this homework that you did are plagiarising you.
Not only that but it is stealing. You are robbing these kids of the ability to do their coursework and to develop the needed time management and personal management skills for college level coursework.

Okay, yeah,

I didn't quite agree with this idea - but I kept it to myself selfishly because I knew that it would mean more bubble tea. That's the hard, cold fact...and very honest. Okay, now I'm completely embarrased, but that's okay. Heh, it's good to say things out loud and to people sometimes because then you don't have a chance to lie to yourself.
But like he said, the ppz need to learn how to live life on their own. I feel horrible now that I never said anything and ignored my conscience. SORRY, GOD! *Sniff*
*Starr*

I wouldn't say he was robbing or stealing, because that would imply that he is doing it for them and they don't want him too. Now, it is cheating, but it is far from stealing because they are doing it willingly.

Back