Holiday Update

Kahiel

Don't know if anyone else has seen this but they released some information on upcoming events for the holiday season.

Speaking of November 12th, that will be the start of the next Bounty Contract Week, which we’ll continue to have every month. In other event news the mysterious Gree Starship will be returning in December. As you’ve seen, we continue to update and improve these events and add new Galactic Reputation rewards.

As Thanksgiving Season approaches, you are at the top of our list of things we are thankful for. We receive a lot of support from you, the players, and it’s really because of you that we are able to continue development on this game we love so much. We’d like to show a tiny measure of that thanks with a Double XP weekend starting November 27th and continuing through Thanksgiving Weekend until December 2nd.

The no-longer-super-secret space project has been revealed at last! We are working hard to bring you the Galactic Starfighter™ free Digital Expansion in February, but on December 3rd we are planning to open it up to Subscribers with Game Update 2.5: Galactic Starfighter Subscriber Early Access. Also in Game Update 2.5 we’ll have continued class balance updates and an all new PvP Warzone Arena, the Makeb Mesa Arena.

Yes, more double xp (yea!) and bounty contract event in November. The Gree are returning and of course the star fighter update is coming too.

Now that I maxed out the Gree rep I would like to see a new event or a return of the Rakghoul event. Oh well.

Full story: http://www.swtor.com/blog/swtor-holiday-update

Exciting. I have shifted my focus onto my Scoundrel to gear her up, with some time being spent on my JK so I can round out those crew skills (Cyber/Arms/Art mod trinity) and the class buffs. At some point I will also be focusing on finishing that class story on the commando. The Operative has taken a backseat for the moment.

Hopefully I can get myself into some of these events.

I wish they'd come up with a way to trade the rep rewards for gear or something, for those of us that have maxed out various events. Still, I'm looking forward to the events coming back and double XP!

I thought I saw someone on the forums mentioning rep items could be sold on the GTN. I am pretty sure they were talking about Contraband ones though. Might be worth looking into.

Back