high level quest help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hescominsoon

CGA\TOJ Hosting Manager
I need some help with a quest i have taken. It's called the villiany of galrath. Need level 14's and above. I have a good henchman mix that almost works i jsut need some more opmph fromthis mix. I ma using the healer, the brawler, the fighter, the cultist(i love hte cultist's abilities), and the mage.

We have an opportunity to have our first high-level run..and it's a long one..at least 2-4 hours.

i dont think i have the right game to play with ya lol... or i would tag along, i think im a level 18 now? anyways.. i need to get my wife to buy me the othe two games...

do you want to do it this weekend???

I can ask Alizak if I can use his account again... in fact I'll e-mail him today!

I'll post what he says. :D

I might also try to get my character to level 15 this even, I think I can hit the next level if I complete my quests

and PW - Check your PM's

Last edited:
hey if you want to wait until tomorrow afternoon, evening we can help you out with multiple different level 20's -- we also have two level 20 dervish's that could help out...babo has an elite energy regen spell...and some other elite skills we have picked up in nightfall....we can use those characters in prophecies to help out - we've done villany of glarath (sp?) quite a few times. ;)

just let us know.

I think that Mirawyn and I both need this quest on various characters. So we're up for it too, if there's room. Could probably do it tonight before 10 PM EST (PvP starts then) or tommorrow sometime. Please add our accounts to your friends list (just add 'Axe Me No Questions' and 'Drian the Dedicated') and whisper us when you folks are on and want to do the quest.

Paul

after checking PM's (thank you Gen and Sui), I may not be able to help... I need to get a lvl 1 guy to those levels first... :D

WOOT!!!
I am very happy about that, even though it sounds like a lot of work.
:)

I think that Mirawyn and I both need this quest on various characters. So we're up for it too, if there's room. Could probably do it tonight before 10 PM EST (PvP starts then) or tommorrow sometime. Please add our accounts to your friends list (just add 'Axe Me No Questions' and 'Drian the Dedicated') and whisper us when you folks are on and want to do the quest.

Paul
please read the below linked thread as it has the details for times and whatnot..:)
http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19055

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back