Hi HOOO hiho,hiho,hiho

cc.slim

Before I begin to slowly poison you old tree let me introduce myself. I am Goofy the least of eight Dwarfs. I know you have never heard of me and that you have only heard of the seven Dwarfs but there are eight. I chose not to enter into the movies like the other six. Yeah I know that seven were in the movies and to let you in on an unknown fact is that Dopey was so well liked by Snow White that she had him installed with no lines to speak. (I think she was fond of his ear wiggle). Any how they all have done well Dopey is now a spokesman for Keebler and Doc is involved in merchandising, Grumpy is a lawyer and Sleepy is involved in politics and the rest of them work with Dopey.

Believe not on what the world and movies show you! Oh I can sense that this info means little to you. Fine then let me tell you about me old tree for you see I have been commissioned to go out and plant fruitful life in every valley that I enter and you are not fruitful and this can be a beautiful valley that can bear wonderful fruits. I know you have grown here a long time but its time to GO. But before I start the poison process let me say I have seen many great valleys that have born wonderful fruits, so just to let you know if the soil is right and accepting you will die out. Fear not me fear the poison. For I, Goofy, the least of eight dwarfs shall spread the seed of fruitfulness until you die or until I am shown that soil is drained of fertile elements (no thanks to you) so that it never will be able to bear good fruits. How could I know? Well my father is always near and he deciphers all info put before him. So Old tree growing in what could be a wonderful fruitful valley let it begin.

For I, Goofy the least of eight dwarfs shall administer the first of pure and righteous. Oh shake and quiver all you want for you well know it’s not really poison but the truth and for you and you alone is it poison. So at this time let the Good book be opened and let it be known! They see,but they will not know what they are seeing.They hear but they will not understand what they are hearing.

Hehehehe Isaiah said it first then it was repeated by Jesus and its highlighted in red for the tree of life must have its counterpart which is, yeah the seed of Damnation! So is there a frog in your pocket?(we)? Within oneself there is a valley may it be fruitful or not fruitful. Is your soil fertile? Can a seed be planted and bear fruits? If you seek what you can't understand then accept what you can't see and then you will learn to hear!

Sounds like a verse from the Bible in a fantasy tale way.

The basics of accepting Jesus, or so forth...

Oh shake and quiver all you want for you well know it’s not really poison but the truth and for you and you alone is it poison. So at this time let the Good book be opened and let it be known!

You can easily change the words around, has to be with expressing your inner-self to accept the truth of religion. :confused:

1 Corinthians 12:30
Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

God understands what was spoken here today, for it is from Him! :D

1 Corinthians 14:21
In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord.

1 Corinthians 14:22
Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not:

Mark 16:17
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Back