Hey all

direpath

A little bit of an introduction...

My name is Jon. I live in Victoria, BC. I'm a relatively new, but passionate, Christian attending and leading in a Baptist church (though I hardly let denominations get between me and the Lord). I love to worship. I sing with the band quite often and am currently taking guitar lessons. I am involved in the church in largely a support role, though it has increased recently with participation in a pastoral search committee for a second pastor. My beautiful wife of five years is our social Deacon. I have four young children (including twins) and I co-own (and live on) a farm with three other couples (three of the families live on the farm in one house!). I am extremely humbled by the blessings in my life and I consider this guild to be one of them.

Thanks for the guild invites the other evening. I moved Ezrat (my original main Commando) over. I just decided to move my Scoundrel over as well. I like smuggler but don't see any point in levelling another one at this point. Currently, I am playing an Operative (Jume) on the Sith side and a Guardian (Kinsu) on Republic side. Kinsu could use an invite and An'zaji (my just transferred Scoundrel) as well. I am around but my schedule was spotty this weekend as I own a farm and we had a roof to redo and a thousand hens to sell. I will catch someone to get those two invited sometime this week.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks. I know you aren't a massive guild, but I really enjoyed the welcome as it made me feel er- welcome (truly it did). I'm very glad I managed to find ToJ when I got back into GW2 a ways back. It is definitely nice to be able to walk with Christ in gaming and see the support this community provides each other. I'm looking forward to getting my Star Wars nerd on with the lot of you. If you don't see me on, don't worry. I'm playing along merrily. Between farm, regular church commitments, and this pastoral search committee, sometimes my game time tends to be a bit later. That and I have been making a concentrated effort to prioritize family (and more specifically my wife) before games. So if I may find myself abruptly logging out as I realize I am not honouring that and need to spend more time with my out-of-game family.

See you all in game!

We're glad you found us, Jon. Work has been keeping me busy as well. Real life always takes priority over gaming, so don't feel bad if you need to log off (or not log in). Ill try to get you transferred toons on my friends list and get you invited.

Thanks! Kaheil got my Republic toons invited. I even got my level 1 JC in (even though I wont be working on him for a bit).

Right now I am going to work on my JK and Agent. I got a few lowbies Sith side I will eventually get invited, but they are waiting in the wings and will be for a while yet.

I've only been on a few days but I have tended to see more on Republic side around the 8-11pm PST time frame. There is typically at least a couple on in prime times.

What side are you guys most active on?
Hey Ewoks! It just depends on what folks are working on. I've been more on the Imp side lately, working on my Jugg and Merc. I've been leveling my Jugg with RhemaTom and sometimes Kahiel tags along. I think Jules has some Imp toons in the same level range. I usually log onto the Republic side initially for a few minutes to see if anyone needs invites, then I hop onto the Imp side.

You're welcome Jon. Glad you found us. Hope to run with you some in the future. I hope they will start putting out some special events for the up coming holidays (double XP would be fantastic!).

Back