Here I am!

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Rock you like a hurricane! ..sorry, I couldn't help it. :)

I've been lurking around these parts for a while now, trying to learn a little about TOR and comprehend the TOR-speak, failing horribly btw, and seeing how you guys are doing.

When TOR was released I was too close to the holidays and I knew I would get very little play time in but now that everything has died down I finally bought, downloaded, and finally started playing. Ever since TOR was announced I've been looking forward to it. KOTOR was great and I have an unoffical rule that I must play anything BioWare makes.

Anyway, most of you guys should know me from around ToJ and CGA. For those of you that don't, I'm Stc95, I've been here for a while, leading the ToJ Guild Wars chapter for I think two years now and helping out in other areas of CGA. I just wanted to come out of my lurking shadows and introduce myself and look forward to playing with you guys. Right now I'm playing as an Chiss Imperial Agent on Hutta, planning on going sniper. I really want to role a Jedi healer, but I'll hold off on that until I know what I'm doing and what that means in relation to the guild. Hopefully you guys'll see me on the roster soon and we'll be able to take over the galaxy.. for Jesus :)

~Stc

You can message Keero, Lothian, Tarsis, or Mirakle for an invite.

Hey! Good to see you here, STC! I have three toons on Warriors of the Shadow - Aleron (Sniper) and Akando (Sith Sorc) are on the Imperial side. I also rolled a Jedi Sage (healer) spy named Zaheer. It's interesting that SWTOR allows you to roll players of opposite factions on the same server. I couldn't do that on Aion.

Me too! (Although I have been getting the guild/party chat issue and fixing it by re-joining the guild removes my officer status until Grim re-promotes me...)

:p

Me too! (Although I have been getting the guild/party chat issue and fixing it by re-joining the guild removes my officer status until Grim re-promotes me...)

Oh, I see you did that again...

Well, you're an officer again now. At least officers can promote you up to Lieutenant if needed so that you can send out guild invites.

Oh, I see you did that again...

Well, you're an officer again now. At least officers can promote you up to Lieutenant if needed so that you can send out guild invites.

Oh, I could have? Good to know.

... now back to this thread's actual purpose...

I know this is true. I have had some issues with the guild and party chat I am hoping this is being fixed fairly soon, I have found the UI reset helps sometimes.lol

Back