Hello

Xpictoc

Hi everybody :) I took a break from playing swtor and played wow. Well I'm now getting bored of wow and was looking to come back to swtor for a while (Dec) tell WoD comes out. Was wondering how the game play is the same or if its any different. I notice there's going to be housing in place and guild ships. I cancel out wow today and started to download swtor so hopefully I can get on some time tmo. Take care

We will be glad to have you back. Not sure when you left. They've added a couple of FPs in "elder content." There are the czerka labs, four dailies plus two flashpoints, Oricron with a bunch of dailies (some can be soloed but a couple require at least two people or top tier gear) with a flashpoint and an op. Then there are the Korriban/Tython FPs which are scailable (you and run at any level over 10). Those last ones seem really easy, at least with the groups I ran.

The Strongholds are only for subscribers come August and some will be expensive. The ones on Dromund Kaas and Coruscant are only 5k to open, but Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine are 2 mil to open. I haven't found any activities tied directly to them aside from picking up mats to purchase/craft decorations.

The guild stuff isn't on the Test Server yet. The guild starship is 50 million. I think that's a goal we could reach but it would require a LOT of grinding by as many people as we could get. The guild Stronghold hasn't been added either, so I don't know any details on that yet. Those are supposed to have content associated with them. If your flagship is orbiting the planet you are on you are supposed to get a buff. Guilds can also fight for domination. As I was moving around Nar Shaddaa, each time I zoned a notice popped up stating that "No guild controls this zone." So, there could be some interesting things there, but as a small guild I doubt we could control a zone for long.

It'll be good to have you back (I thought you had already come back a month or so ago...lol). I've been taking a break from swtor also by finally working on a GW2 toon. We should get an Oricon run going!

It'll be good to have you back (I thought you had already come back a month or so ago...lol). I've been taking a break from swtor also by finally working on a GW2 toon. We should get an Oricon run going!

I have more toons to work through Oricon so I can start running multiples on the dailies.

hello :) I think the last time I play swtor was sometime back in April. I re-sub back in July for only a month to get the free housing stuff. I logon a couple of times for a few mins. I was playing WoW however due to no new content I wanted to check out swtor again. Wanted to play something that will get me to the end of Dec when WoD comes out. So I decided to play swtor again and make a new rep toon and do the jedi guardian story line again. I finally finish my download yesterday and got all my toons UI fix and abilities set and talents set. I'll be playing my new toon "Zialo" for a while. I forgot how fun the quest story lines are in swtor. I can't wait to see what the strongholds are all about. Cya all in the game...take care

Last edited:
Yeah that's a good idea. Im going to hold on to them for the SH stuff when it comes out. Also my cpu fan died yesterday "Saturday" evening. I'm now up and running and monitoring the temps on the cpu so far it looks great. I'll be full force playing swtor all week woot!!

GSH will be out on August 19th. It's on the Test Server right now if you want a peak. I just hate the idea of wasting too much time on a server where things get wiped.

I'm downloading the PTS right now to check out the SH stuff. I saw some twitch vid's on the hooking system today so I really want to check that out and also the décor stuff too.

Back