Hello! New to toj!

joshuad

Hi everyone! I'm Joshua Dam and new here. Excited to get to know everyone! I'm mainly looking for a good guild to join for swtor. I mainly play TOR, lotro, and BF3 (soon BF4). I'm in a kinship for lotro, but if toj ever gets a kinship going for lotro I would love to get involved in that. Even if that means me getting it going and spearheading it! I'm a veteran with lotro so I'm very familiar with it if anyone wants to get into that hasn't yet.

I'm from Austin, Texas and going to school at Harding University. I do a lot of web design and noticed that position was open for the toj website. So, if that's still needed then I would be glad to be involved in that.

Hi Joshua! We have an active guild playing on Begeren Colony (RP) with both IMPs and PUBs but the Pub guild is more active.

Which LOTRO Kinship are you part of? I was part of Xaris Kai Aletheia on Silverlode when I played. Nice folks. ...now I miss that game. I really liked it. :D

Welcome to ToJ! Be sure to check out the active SWTOR group! :D

Hey Kendrik,

I am in Doth (Discples of the Hammer) on the Gladden server. I am in the Bastion server on SWTOR right now, so I need to see about getting a server transfer!

I am in the Bastion server on SWTOR right now, so I need to see about getting a server transfer!
Sweet! We'd love to have you. Do you have both Imps and Pubs on Bastion? I transferred my Imp over from Harbinger and it took just a few seconds. It costs 1800 Cartel Coins. My Republic and Imp toons are in my signature. Look up Kahiel or myself and we'll get you invited once you're transferred. Also, we have an Intro and Application thread over in the SWTOR section of ToJ. Feel free to post an intro and your toon names.

Back