Hello! Long...lost brothers..?!

Kageyasu

Hi everyone,
I just came back from my business trip last week, and I'm now overwhelmed by my work... @_@

I am planning on logging onto Aion to play with you guys again, since Tina and I were both extremely busy with our work...and other plans.

I just wanted to say that we really misses you guys, and we really appreciate your support of us.

I also wanted to thank Andrew for sending me private messages to ask how I'm doing! It really is a blessing of peace receiving those messages; so thank you andrew!

I'm either going to keep playing my gladiator... or start playing a templar from lv1... what do you think? It seems like templars can always beat the glads with ease...? @_@ or am I just too sucky with gladiators.. -,-

Anyway, Tina and I will be on a 1 week vacation to relax ourselves...and after that, hopefully I will be able to log in again!

Until then, take care!!

-Bruce & Tina

Good to hear from you guys! We've missed you.

Chuck or Shawn can probably best answer your glad vs temp question. I generally stick with healers and casters.

Bruce/Tina!! So glad to hear from you guys. Like Mike (Aleron) said, we've missed you both. Looking forward to seeing you both online again.

Sid

Glads are very power right now end game. For most dungeons, Glads can tank just as good if not better than temps and do a lot more damage.

They won't beat Temps in pvp but they can pretty much stomp most other classes. You will have trouble with well geared Sorcs, SMs and Clerics. I frequently dual a Glad friend of mine with Zan and 3 out of 4 times he beats me. Glads also get an ability to knock a whole group down and can stack 80% damage stigmas up to 3 times for 240% increase in damage. I've seen a glad run into a group use the damage increases and knock down and take out half a group before they could get off the ground.

As far as temps go, you really have to have good gear to kill anybody with them. They do the least damage out of any class and level very slow. Once you get them 50+ and get them good gear they are a pain to kill though. I've seen a decked out temp pull an entire room of mobs (5 to 7 mobs) on top of us while fighting in dredge and not even flinch. These are mobs that typically 2 to 3 shot me on Zan.

Legion wise we have 2 level 50 and 1 49 temp. We have no high level Glads. At the end of the day though, play what you like. I would rather you have fun in the game than play some class you don't like. If you are just not liking your glad because of his gear, we can fix that. Either way it's up to you.

Hope this helps. Good to see you back.

God Bless!!

Ah... in that case... I will finish my glad for the legion! :)
Gear is always a problem for glads i think, and it happens that I don't have the time to grind, so I'm usually undergeared.

But i think it's okay, I do like my glad; i just don't like it when I get killed when I'm farming/grinding. I cant' even put up a good fight xD

Anyway...I will stick with the glad!
Thank you for your explanation :)

wonder what happen to both of you all
welcome back
i tank with both a glad and temp all the way up to steel rake
and both have good points and bad
temp you have to have a good s/b or m/ b and you will be switching between the 2 of them temp you can get buy with a good pole arm and a bow for some pulling or you can go dw on glad for pve spec

wonder what happen to both of you all
welcome back
i tank with both a glad and temp all the way up to steel rake
and both have good points and bad
temp you have to have a good s/b or m/ b and you will be switching between the 2 of them temp you can get buy with a good pole arm and a bow for some pulling or you can go dw on glad for pve spec

Thanks decheck (sorry i forgot your real name again)
I've always been a tank since the first day I started playing MMORPGs...plus Zan just told me there's no high level Gladiators in the legion, so I'd like to be the first one(s) for the legion :)

BTW, what is s/b and m/b?

Back