Hello Hello

Hoshi

Hey guys! How's it going? I have been playing WoW but am really interested in EQ2 and when I saw you guys have a guild it caught my attention. I really want to give it a try. I'm not sure how active the guild is or anything right now, I don't know really anything about the game haha. Is it okay if I jump in and play with you guys a little? I'm downloading the client so it'll probably be awhile, maybe not even today > <

Thanks
Hoshi

Hi Hoshi

Sure once you have it downloaded make a character on the Bazaar Exchange Server Good Alignment. I will be playing Arel or Proverb during the evening hours. Xiontawa plays around Midnight est. So add us to friends list and once you have made a character post your name I'll add ya to my friends list :) Look forward to hunting with ya!!

Prover/Arel

Yo, nice to see someone interested in EQ2... Put me on your friends list and send me a tell, and if you want a refer a friend key, let me know and I will hook you up...

Well I got it downloaded and installed. It went through all the updates then when the game tried to start I got an error and it shut down. i tried to open it back up and it wanted to download all the updates again. I let it cycle but then it just did the whole process over again haha. grrrrr.... Work in progress = )

Yeah, what OS are you using?

I had a lot of issues during installation and updating...I ended up having to redownload and start all over to get it to work...because (as we all know) Vista doesn't work well with others...

Two things: What is the error you were getting, what did it say, and also, if you are using Vista, did you give both EQ2 and the Station Launcher Admin Permissions? ...and 3 (lol), you are using the Station Launcher correct? Because currently there is an issue with just trying to download and update the game by itself...

Last edited:
I know that the Guild is "good only" so I recommend that you start at least one toon in the Fey area as that is a sweet looking place. Even tho you would have to betray to join the guild, I recommend you make at least one toon in the Timorous Deep "evil only" starting area just to see how awesome the most recent starting zone is compared to the old school ones.

If you only play on the noob isle during the trial you might not get a balanced view on how awesome this game is.

The trial now allows you to leave the isle...and do just about everything other than trade, buy a house, or join a guild...

ohh thats sweet. But still check out the Faydwer and Timorous Deep starting zones cause they ROCK! Especially the Sarnak.

Back