Hello and Welcome to the TF2 Forum!

Shagz

We're just getting things organized around here for the ToJ Team Fortress 2 Chapter, so 'cuse the mess. :)

To get things started, if you want to be in the TF2 chapter, make sure you make a request to join our steam group so we can all find each other online.

To join, login to your Steam client, hit the Steam Community link, search for Tribe of Judah and then message any one of our admins (me, Elihu, Tek or PlankEye).

If you're brand new to ToJ and the Forum, it would really help speed things along if you also send us your ToJ.cc username (the one you joined ToJ with) so that we can verify your membership.

Watch this space for new info as we get organized!

"oh my gosh, who touched Sasha? Alright, WHO TOUCHED MY GUN?!?!?! "

Do you guys have a server up yet?
Not yet, no. We've raised $1000 USD for a dedicated server so far. ToJ members are currently donating $40 USD a month, regularly. We need to raise another $1000 USD to buy the server and $25 USD a month (for a total of $65 USD a month) to cover bandwidth for the dedicated server, our web hosting expenses, and our yearly domain renewal.

See the BOSs Bee (Bring Our Servers Back) thread for more information.

We're just getting things organized around here for the ToJ Team Fortress 2 Chapter, so 'cuse the mess. :)

To get things started, if you want to be in the TF2 chapter, make sure you make a request to join our steam group so we can all find each other online.
And if you're a Christian gamer but not already a member of Tribe of Judah, click here to apply for membership. Our Membership Administrator, Elihu, typically processes applications within 48 hours.

OK sorry I didn't know how to PM in steam (sorry plankeye I accidentily added you to my friends list). My Steam ID is the same as this one here sorry if you can add me from here great if not some n00b advice on how to PM in steam would be great.

Thanks

WooT, Our own forums! My hope is to see this chapter grow and I will be helping Shagz in the capacity that I can to get this thing rolling.

OK sorry I didn't know how to PM in steam (sorry plankeye I accidentily added you to my friends list). My Steam ID is the same as this one here sorry if you can add me from here great if not some n00b advice on how to PM in steam would be great.

Thanks
ppar, I added you to my Friends list. Next time you see me on, please send me your nickname as listed on the Tribe of Judah roster. If you haven't joined ToJ yet, click here to apply for membership.

Medic! MEDIC! MEDDDDDDIC!!!!!!!!
Yes? :)

Hey all, i'll definitely be looking for you online. My steam account is under my SN slavidzee.
Add [toj.cc]Tek7 to your Friends list and I'll add you to the Tribe of Judah Steam Community.

Back