Healing Prayers Please

Genesis1315

Ladies
Hi Everyone

Guess what I got for Christmas........bronchitis. YUCK!!!! I am pretty much on bed rest until the first of the year. Please pray that God will heal me quickly.

Thanks
Gen

Did that come with a gift recept??

didnt think so... will pray tho!

I'll be praying. Both for your healing and that you keep yourself hydrated. :D

Here is the order: (Dr. Pie's Order)

Drink lots of non soda, non caffeinated, drinks! Like Juice, Water, Milk, Water, Maybe some lemon lime soda (On occasion, it helps) Broth is good too!

Drink lots of non soda, non caffeinated, drinks! Like Juice, Water, Milk, Water, Maybe some lemon lime soda (On occasion, it helps) Broth is good too!

Non soda - Okay most of the time. Caffeine free Coke settles my stomach though (consumed in moderation of course)
non caffeinated, drinks - not a problem 1/4 cup gives me a migraine, so that won't be a problem.
Lemon Lime Soda - mmmm not so much, I have found that I don't like the taste any more. I will substitute Ginger Ale for it though (also in moderation)
Broth - not too keen on broth (or any soup really) any more

Decaf tea with Lemon and Sugar has gone over very well. Infact, the baby's nickname may have to be changed to Tea-Bag given the copious quantities I have consumed.

Although I am ready to throw the remote through the TV, I have gotten some good GW time. Since it is Wintersday, I have actually completed one of the special quests and am working on a lot of candy canes, plus two dye drops (not black though)

Thank you all for your prayers. I am feeling better as long as I don't move too much yet :D

i remember the hospital trip due to dehydration during ambers pregnancy.. that was scary..

Better for the most part. It is taking a bit longer to get over it because I am soooo stuffy all of the time. I am going to try changing my diet a bit (nothing bad, just more natural) and see if it helps.

Gen

Back