Half-Life 2

youthfulward

Half-Life 2. Any one played it yet? Tell me about it. Is it super gorey? and if it is, does it have Content Control like the first one?

Ehh...I don't think there's too much gore in the game...you don't blow people to bits, but some blood does spray out. I also do not think that the content control feature has returned.

There is a lot of gore in Ravenholm, most of the gore is scenery and quite realistic; burnt people, decaying, cut-in-half etc. It might bother you so just be aware.

I'm writing the review for ccgr so stay tuned.

k, sweet. I saw a video of ravenholm. good thing i watched it in the morning when no kiddies were around. (theres 10 of us, im the second oldest, ages 15-like 9 mo.) GOREY GOREY GOREY! i thought it was hillarious though, when he picked up the saw blades with the manipulator and totally sliced the zombies. LOL! I also saw the half body hanging on the tree by its intestines. I can take gore.. (soldier of fortune lol) but the kiddo's can't. sooooo...... is there any way to avoid the gore in ravenholm... or (since the game is soooooo realistic) skip ravenholm? How many zombies are there? I saw in ravenholm, that it was like a zombie town, and in the traptown video there were alot of zombies, and freeman cut alot of em in half with the spinning blade thing (i think it was in ravenholm too). Are the zombies the only gorey things?

Er...Fir3, he's talking about his siblings.

Just play the level when then they're not around, it's not that long. After you beat it you can skip to any level in the game.

No as I said there's scenery gore, such as burnt corpses, etc., and blood when you shoot combine.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FIR3 @ Nov. 18 2004,2:49)]Stop being such weiners and play it. If you cannot take gore, then don't get it. If you are 18 or older and you cannot play half-life becuase of blood, you have a serious problem. I would you call you something, but I wont. (but you can guess) If you want a game, then get it. Nothing is stopping you.
rock.gif

Got Half-life 2, played it and finished it. Good game.  
biggrin.gif

You have to activate Half-life 2 on the internet through
an internet program called steam before you can play it
though.

Back