guild hall

np, i just got one more step up on armor too, so im gonna try to save the 50 platinum to get something else, im back up to 10 now...

I am currently farming Hydra in an effort to earn some more money to finish buying the other merchents for the guild hall. :) Y'all save your money for now touse for armor upgrades. If you reach say 200 plat or so, then lets talk.:D

dont worrry bout my armor, im at the max i can get right now, every time i find an armor person i buy the upgrades... :) adn i buy all the superior salvage and identification kits.... I just go around fighting everything so I get a lot of gold...

anyone got some tips on selling weapons?

hehe. Nope. I do not need helpfarming. My 55 monk takes down lvl 22 hydras ratehr quickly. :) Plus unless you have made it to the desert. :D Thanks for the offer though.

What about selling weapons Waffle?

hehe. Once you get to Augaory (I think thats how it is spelled) Rock in the desert.Let me know and I'll go hunting with you. I average 5-7k an hour farming there.

Black dye is the most valuable in the game. 8k is about the going rate for it. Lowest I have seen it drop is 6.5k.

As far as weapons. You have to have the green (meaning the color on the weapon) special weapons if you want 30k.The axe my warrioir has is worth 25+
Normally it means that the weapon is perfect in all stats. Like my axe is green and has the following stats:

6-28 Dmg (requires 8 axe mastery)
+14% damage (always)
+30 health (always)
Life steal +3 (means I get 3 hp back every time I hit an enemy.)
-1 health regeneragtion.

See my axe is perfect. The -1 health regen is to help balance having such a powerful axe. I have another axe with similer stats, but instead of the -1 health regen, it has a -1 energy regen. I'll poke around Guildwarswikie.com later (going house hunting. :D) and see if I can find pictures and stats.

im up to 21 k to donate to guild hall updates eskimo, if you want to take it meet up with me

weapons can go for thousands of plat. I've seen weapons and shields sell for 1600k before, its all about stats and rarity (mostly skin rarity)

I have some extra cash lying around that I would like to give to you guys to help out with your guild hall. Just pm one of my names in my sig and i can get you the money.

Back