GSL Finals

Lloren

Christian Gamers Alliance Forums Administrator
Leenock vs. JJakji (pronounced Chotchy)

Some of the best ZvT ever. Played on Dec 3rd. The VODs are epic

Last edited:
Hmm I'll have to check these out today. Leenock has been doing really well! And he's kind of a no name person until the MLG and now GSL it seems

I'm watching them now!! At work that is haha. I'm pretty excited about this games. TvZ is always a great match up!

Bummer days. Saw the first game which was pretty good. I'd like to watch the rest but realized I've gotta pay for the season of november. So not sure if I wanna pay for the season of November that is already over or do I pay for the new season or nah?

It's worth the $10 bucks for the game.

There is some lo-fi versions on Youtube with Korean commentary. Search for "Leenock and Jjakji"

Yeah I watched the first game and I really wanted to see the rest. Not really worth $10 though to see the rest of them. I've payed for pretty much every GSL except this one because I thought it would end up like the past few... a boring TvT.

Yeah I watched the first game and I really wanted to see the rest. Not really worth $10 though to see the rest of them. I've payed for pretty much every GSL except this one because I thought it would end up like the past few... a boring TvT.

These finals broke the "boring finals" curse for GSL. Great games.

Back