Group Calender update

Durruck

Pirate!
Group Calender has been updated to version 3.0. v3.0 is incompatible with existing versions of GC since it utilizes the hidden guildchatchannel.

I downloaded it today, but won't be installing it until we have several people that are willing to switch over.... at least Mike and a few more :) I want to be able to sign up for stuff.

You can download the new version by CLICKING HERE

I usually don't install beta mods for fear that it will create issues with other mods, especially during raids. Are we sure this beta is in a good place to be being used?

This thread needs a bump. Some have not updated to the new version, which is incompatible with the old one. If you are looking for an event you know we post (like UBRS or ZG) and not seeing it, it is probably because you have an old version. Check your version of Group Calendar by opening up the window and looking for the version id on the top of the window. You should be running 3.0b1 or later.

Group Calendar has been updated to version 3.0b3. Get it here. Make sure you click on the beta listing and not just the "Download" button.

Right now with all the issues going on with this I would suggest someone make the call and we all head back to the latest non-beta release. To many runs are getting lost and no one is certain how this thing needs to be setup to get something reliable out of it.

Back