Gotta Catch em All!

After reading the expansion details I think blizzard fell off the turnip truck. Was this left over from April Fools Day?

Lol, this was my reaction as well. Until I realized that I know a whole bunch of people who don't play WoW but when they do, they go around collecting pets...

I think this next expansion is going to be quite a nice experience. They are almost reinventing the game and while some people have a negative response to it, I don't think they realize what all it entails. They just think Kung Fu Panda and Pokemon and suddenly "blizzard fell off the turnip truck."

I'm glad you will enjoy it, but I stick to my assertion. This type of thing isn't geared towards adults and doesn't appeal to me. Blizzard is targeting a different demographic - those that do enjoy Pokemon and Kung Fu Panda.

I love Kung Fu panda as a family movie but never done the whole Pokemon thing. My wife and I do collect pets and I will definately be fighting her :) COURSE when I lose I will be doing the dishes....maybe this is a terrible idea.

Lol. I wouldn't say it's not geared toward adults. I'm an adult as well as like 75% of WoW and there are plenty of "adults" that are looking forward to the change. It's more not your style than not geared toward adults.

Pokemon and panda's is not geared for adults... if Blizz wants to go that way it's their choice, if the adults playing the game like it, then great. But I think they are trying to hit a new audience and this is their way of getting there.

Just wanted to say that I'm 38 and love Pokemon and can't wait till my 4year old twins can start playing the card game with me. The panda is great too because I will feel so much better playing it while my kids are on my lap vs playing an orc.

I think it is geared for adults, adults with young kids that watch them play video games.

Back