Good things

Insert obligatory skeptical statement, like "oh they're just doing this for PR but banks are still evil"

Sure they are doing it for PR or they wouldn't have recorded and posted it. But banks are no more evil than any other "for profit" corporation. Regardless, it's always enjoyable to see people getting something personally meaningful to them.

PR stunt, banks are evil, down with the fed reserve, close the CIA!! Grant Snowden clemency now!

You have to go deeper down the rabbit hole. Cameras in the ATMs watching you, there is only one word to explain it... >.> <.< /whispers "Illuminati".

Quick watch this educational video to learn how to protect yourself before they censor it!

Last edited:
I'm not really sure what that did for the homeless guy other than gain him a couple coins and a hat. He didn't learn how to play an instrument or obtain any other way of increasing his income. All it really did, in my opinion, was exploit his situation for the benefit of the students "helping" him. Given the number of camera angles there was at least one or two more folks in the crowd. I'm not sure this wasn't a complete set-up. With people filming in the crowd, how do we know the crowd was real (along with their donations)? For that matter, how do we know this "homeless" guy was real? It did seem somewhat convenient that he had an acoustically suitable bucket for the young percussionist (who forgot his instrument when his friends did not).

Too many unanswered questions for me to buy this at face value.

Back