GFC Weight Loss Challenge

My goal, gain 20 pounds.

Just bought a good set of roller blades and I will be blading with my bro when he rides his bike.

But game time is a lost cause

1 hour aoe3
1 hour bf2
5 hours CSS
22 hours Guild Wars. I'll see what I can do for this week :D

IT COMES TO AN END!!!

Well gang, we've come to an end of the 'observed' challenge, but the challenge continues none the less...

Here's my last week stats...

14 hrs CS/CSS

180 pushups

180 crunches

75 squats

I "think" I've lost more weight b/c my wife said my tummy's getting smaller. :D

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE AND PRAISE GOD FOR THESE TEMPLES THAT HE HAS GIVEN US, AND THE STRENGTH TO MAKE THEM RIGHT!!!!

WOOT THANG!!!
:D

I can hardly believe that it has already been 6 weeks....

Well here are my stats for this last week.

6 hours of walking

3 hours of Tea bo

150 Push ups

500 crunches

I know I lost more weight cause I can fit into a smaller pair of jeans :D :D

I'll find out how much I ahve lost when I go work at the clinic on Thursday.

I have unfortunately been unable to keep up with everything for the last 3 weeks since Sierra has been ill. (Thank God she is healed) . I know I have lost weight but I do not know how much.

I haven't played much but I have been much more active. Which has been really good for me.

I would like to continue this for another six weeks how about you all?

Ok, lets keep the flow a-going...

We'll continue to encourage and keep our progress on this thread. Todays Proverb (from the challenge thread) was awsome for this...

Proverb 4:25-27 NLT said:
25 Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. 26 Mark out a straight path for your feet; then stick to the path and stay safe. 27 Don’t get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.

Lets keep our focus on JESUS! Then He will help us focus on that goal that we're all striving for...

AND WE WILL ALL ACHIEVE THROUGH HIM!!!

PRAISE GOD!!!

Well we really haven't kept up with this thread but I have continued to try to keep up with excercise. Although I haven't posted much I have made progress. I have lost another 4 pounds and only have 6 pounds to go to get down to pre-deadlybinky weight. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone else doing? :)

Well I lost another pants size.... which means as soon as I can afford new pants I will be going shopping......

Im serious, if I do not wear a belt my pants fall clean off my body....

RESURRECTION???!!!

Hey everyone,

How would you like to resurrect the Weight Loss Challenge???

I'll start a pole and we'll see what ya'll think.

Back