Getting closer

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
I am trying to get one of my low levels characters to lvl 20 without dying and I am getting closer. So far I have a Ritualist @ lvl 8 and an Assasin @ lvl 7. May be a low lvl, but tis a start. :) I want my survivor title.

I hope to have my ele up to lvl 20 shortly. :) FIRE FTW!

lol in factions its not that hard to get to lvl 20 with no deaths. just do as many quests as possible before going to the mainland, cause once your there, all the bad guys are lvl 20. GL

Deleted my Rit cause I didn't like him all that much....

My Assasin is now a lvl 15 (1,000 xp away from 16) and still no deaths! YAY! Getting closer....

I got acended the other day... I don't know if that's a big deal or not?

And I got my armor fused too... Sounds kind'a yucky, but I was told it's a big deal.
:D

I got acended the other day... I don't know if that's a big deal or not?

And I got my armor fused too... Sounds kind'a yucky, but I was told it's a big deal.
:D

Those are both HUGE deals! means you are progressing in the game... If you have infused armor... I think I know where you are. The upcoming missions require you to have real people.

I have officially recieved my survivor title! :) Baby Pie and Daddy Pie helped me get it last night!

FOr those of you who do not know what a survivor title is.... Well I made it to level 20 without dying. :) Now I need to gt another 400,000 exp without dying to recieve the 2nd Survivor Title. :)

Back