Gauging interest in competitive play

Shagz

We don't have our own server just yet, but I wanted to see who amongst you in the community would be interested in participating in competitive play for TF2?

I'm interested.

I don't know if I could work it into my schedule--especially with all the moving from now until next May--but I'd love to play a few matches.

I can help, but fall and winter I put in long hours at work 7AM to 7-8 PM CST

I'm interested for sure, and I'll ask Zorak too, because there's a decent chance that he'd want to be in on this.

If LOB goes to TF2 I'm going to compete with them, though. But the odds of that are not high.

Cool cool, keep the posts coming if you're interested and haven't posted yet. Teamwarfare has a 7v7 ladder running, but it doesn't look very active at the moment. Teamwarfare has been the only place I've done competitive gaming in. Any other good leagues you guys would recommend?

PS - Also, everybody welcome Bassman449, he just joined the ToJ. :)

Awesome, hi Bassman! Welcome to our TF2 chapter! Hope to do some gaming with you soon...have you already been added to our Steam community? If not then add [toj.cc]Elihu to your steam friends and I'll send out an invite.

Back