For Malo -

philippi

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=51371290&replies=15

Was encouraged to see this bro
smile.gif

Bethshaya saying goodbye on VN boards, Malo makes an appearance
smile.gif

To quote:

"To Malohaut…my blessing. Thank you for always providing me with the Wisdom of the Word to guide me when I was troubled. Your wise words helped me make the right decisions in my life, whether you knew it or not. Thank you for allowing the Lord to give me my blessing. "

Brings a smile to my face

Wow. I never knew. Now here's a question. If I can bring 'wisdom' and 'joy' to her, why can't I seem to do that for you guys? Too much bad history or something? Just curious.

Love you all though. Just wanted to let you know. Wish I could do something about it.

MALO! I DEMAND YOU TAKE THAT BACK!
tounge.gif
You bring Wisdom and Joy to me constantly, especially when we get going on our little e-mail conversations that take off! (sorry when i don't reply, it's not that I don't want to, usually its that I don't have time
rock.gif
) Just wanted to give you my two cents on the matter.

Oh, by the by, if you all havent seen me online, then you don't know that I reactivated my account, and Moniere is desperate to be powerleveled by his friends. I want 50. I need 50. I am 35. thats 15 levels. lets do this.

and Aij, are YOU epsilon? I get so confused, especially after leaving for a while.... GOD BLESS YOU AL I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Mon, just mention something to me if you see me on , Camma can lvl with a pali pretty well.

Mal,
I have always looked up to you for your courage and uncomprosimign ways I have seen in the game.
I know i can learn alot from you, so when you talk i make sure I read it.

And Epsilon is Tisket.

~C

Malo, your just about the most reverent person i know, aside from the pope! if you say one more thing like that ill smack you with odale's staff!!! (actually i wont
tounge.gif
)
your a very kind and knowledgable person!!

Malo/Ken

I could shake you silly for even thinking something like that. You have encouraged Blednnyn and I in to many ways to mention right from the start of knowing you. You have encouraged us when others discouraged us from our walk with the Lord, you have provided words of encouragement and fellowship when we felt starved for christian fellowship while doing this move (your latest email really blessed us when we needed it most) Your example and encouragment helped me to become not only a strong leader in game but also in real life which I honestly feel is the only reason I have been offered the night shift supervisor position at my job after only 2 months of working there. You will never know all the ways you touch peoples lifes around you..and to be honest it is better that you dont know...wont it be great in heaven when all these people you barely knew come up to you and thank you for things you never realized you did..and better yet won't it be even better when your heavenly father rewards you for things you didnt even know you did...Matt 6 3,4. So remember keep up the good work. We love you and look up to you. Don't believe in and get tripped up on the stumbling blocks satan tosses in your path.

As a t-shirt of Blednnyn's so wonderfully says under a picture of toast being burnt in a toaster..."When satan reminds you of your past remind him of his future!"

God Bless!

Back