For all new members of TheForgiven ...

Hello everyone.

My name is Vernell and I joined TF last night on my paladin name "Mastaprissy".

I have completed the registration form and now waiting for approval. Ironically was not not able to login to make a post so I used my CGA long time Username and Password and HERE I AM! lol

Upon getting registration approval I will not use this Username and account again on this form and i'll use my guild character's registered name above.

It's a pleasure to join TF and whenever get around to leveling my pally full time I'm sure it will be an enhanced experience alongside a worthy group of peeps.

That's it for now. See you all ingame!

So yea, it took me this long to realize that being a member on the Guild Launch section is not the same as being a member on the actual forums.

How silly of me, I don't quite see all that I believe I should be able to see.

Greetings new comer. If you have a hunter and you have questions about pets just let me know. :) 23 / 25 of my pets are rare spawns!

Please provide your character's guild name and we'll get you approved. As anyone can post to this thread, we need some form of validation. This thread is for gaining access to another closed forum for guildies only.

Posting as my "don't delete my account" introduction, and also for guild sub-forum access =)

Guilded as "Sleaves" the druid. Hello all!

Can we get an update on these requests, I'm assuming they are all set up? I have another to add - Echelon. Thanks

Hello

I am new to the guild and the forums but very happy to have joined The Forgiven. Just posting on the forums to get account setup.

Back