First Post

LeStache

Hello Christian Gamers Alliance,

My name is Jordan, and I want to quit my job and focus exclusively on bring current relevant content to the players of League of Legends.

And this is what I plan to do about it. I bought a computer that allows me to record and stream audio and videos, this allows me to take what I want and turn it into what I do.

If your still reading then here comes the punchline.

My gaming channel is LeStacheGaming, you can find me on youtube, facebook, twitter, and in the next month twitch.tv or own3d.tv. I make videos with a focus on Ranked 3v3 teamplay. Right now its just games, but I spend acouple hours everyday thinking about what it is I want to see and making it, because I know I'm not the only one. And if you believe in that sort of thing then help me by sending me a comment on this forum about what you want, and what you want to see. Don't watch my videos, but do tell me what you want.

Thank you for your time

LS

Welcome to our forums Jordan. I'm not a LOL player but we have several around so hopefully you'll get some input :) .

For interested parties I've watched one of his videos and it didn't have any cursing or objectionable content just pure tips and gameplay. I can't speak for the rest though.

Last edited:
Big Thanks

Hello Mighty,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to watch my videos, I do try and edit all the profanity out of my games.

I think its important for everyone to enjoy and learn.

If anyone within the community wants to see a particular champion played just let me know and I'll try to bring it to you.

LS

LeStacheGaming

Hello Mighty,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to watch my videos, I do try and edit all the profanity out of my games.

I think its important for everyone to enjoy and learn.

If anyone within the community wants to see a particular champion played just let me know and I'll try to bring it to you.

LS

LeStacheGaming
Doesn't look like that link worked.

Is this your YouTube channel?

This looks great! Ive wanted to study 3v3 team comps and I really like your videos.

Please keep making them!

Back