Everone Thank Talon :)

Now i can play with you guys, just picked up a copy at best buy on sale for $40. Now i can test server.

Well here is the news on the street lol. My house is up and doing awsome. I have been told that i have water, electricity, and phone. I will have that confirmed tomorrow or the next day because my neighbor accross the street is going to his house to live and he is going into my house (we gave him a key) so that he can check on our cat and such. The school is suppose to start up in a month so my parents will have me home probably a week before that and my bro and mother and leaving Thursday or Friday. I will be back shortly and will be saving up for that laptop because i found the reasons why it is good to have a laptop ^^.

I don't think people were supposed to take their animals. If they were, many were not able to. I saw that on tv, and it made me sad.

Well actually they were suppose to and there was a rescue team that was just for animals...it would take the animal and you could claim it by having a picture of it.

Back