Enchanting

faust

I have my enchanting skill at around 270 or so, and I would like to skill it upto 300 (been stalled for a while now). So anyone who ever wants some enchants on anything just let me know. I have listed some of the better enchants I have available:

Boots - +7 Stamina (have mats, though this one takes 10 dream dust :eek: )
Boots - +5 Agility (requires 2 Greater Nether Essences)

Bracers - +9 Spirit (have mats)
Bracers - +7 Stamina (have mats)
Bracers - +7 Strenght (have dream dust, requires 1 Greater Nether Essence)

2H Weapon - +7 damage (requires 2 Large Radiant Shards)

1H Weapon - +4 damage (requires 2 Large Radiant Shards + 2 Greater Nether Essences)

Chest - +3 all stats (requires 1 Large Radiant Shard, 2 Greater Nether Essences)

I have a lot of weaker enchants as well, and while I am willing to put them on your character, they don't help me skill up so I didn't list them. :p

Please only 45+ level characters for these enchants (we don't need an army of lvl 18's running around with +7 stat enchantments :) )

Please whisper either of my characters in game.

Thanks!

Shall I send you some greens lying in my bags? Can you disenchant soulbound stuff? Also, if you are accepting magic items, feel free to call dibs on the items I've put up on Guildads after they've sat there for a few days. I'd like to give people who can equip the first crack, and then they'd be all yours.

Cheers,
Dave

I can't take soulbound items, but for the most part I could use greens in the lvl 40+ range for d/e, but I don't really need a ton of mats (unless this little post gets a lot of response). ;)

Back