Discussion about officers

Grimbeorn

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Em
As you have hopefully noticed, I posted a new sticky thread for anyone interested in being an officer. If you would like to discuss that thread or general officership stuff, please do so here. Keep that thread for anyone that wants to become an officer.

We should def have a PvP officer, in my opinion. The more organized the PvP the more fun every time. I plan to spend a good part of my leveling in PvP. Having someone lead in voice chat while in the battlegrounds and the rest following orders closely is how you dominate.

We should def have a PvP officer, in my opinion. The more organized the PvP the more fun every time. I plan to spend a good part of my leveling in PvP. Having someone lead in voice chat while in the battlegrounds and the rest following orders closely is how you dominate.

Agreed, knowing each of the warzones and strategies for them in a team is just sweet sweet domination.

I can 2nd that motion... I agree with this, as having someone who is very aware of what is needed and someone who is willing to lead them will be a big help.

I did a lot of PvP in WoW back in the day, but most helped with raids. In EvE, that was basically all raiding. So, I'm volunteering to be a Operations Officer.

A PvP officer would be awesome. Someone who would like to help us be our best in PvP would be very valuable.

Back