Discipleship

Pheonix28

Slave to Christ.
Howdy y'all.

I'm not sure this is the right forum, and honestly don't know where else to put it. Here it goes.

I'm leading a small group for teen boys (12-16) and have been praying about what to do the group on. Now I'm pretty sure I should be doing it on discipleship. Here's my question...

Does anyone have any resources for Discipleship (geared towards teens) or any resources in general I can look into? I'm new to this whole leading groups thing... especially with that age range, and would like some resources to look into...

Thanks.

The Apologetics Teen Study Bible has has been an excellent source that WWJD selected for our Youth classes. It takes some of the same information that I learned in my seminary apologetic courses, but uses easier to follow categories. It has been an excellent resource for helping teens understand howhow to witness to and clear up doubts about Christianity from each of the major religions.

2 downsides:
1) No clear plan for each study (you may have to pick a couple of articles to discuss, I usually tried to pick a given topic).

2) No guide of excercises: Other youth plans have excercises and activities, you will have to make these on your own too. (I always asked participants to find most asked questions about a given topic, to talk about next week)

Back