• They are Cool - I like Variety

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • Thsy bite - I like the Stock maps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

[7F]Piet

Do you like custom maps?

Why or why not?

personally, I like custom maps because they provide variety. I hate doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

I find that I run the same way everytime on dust etc...

Now with the fast download the maps are pretty quick to d/l.

But that is just me, what about you?

Custom maps are OK if they are actually fun to play, but most of the ones on Trib are horrible. Take beachassault for example. It is one of the worst maps I have ever played. Not fun at all.

lol, that is a great map ... ok maybe not great ... alright, it might be a weeebit one-sided ... doh, listen up, it sucks ALRIGHT! It'll be gone by the weekend.

On a more positive and upbeat tone, playing custom maps is really the only way to determine if they have the right fit on a server. We are more then open to blowing the bad ones off and adding in the good ones.

add in cs_gokarts2race
biggrin.gif

I agree. There's no point in having 50 custom maps if only 5 of them get played regularily <<< our current situation.

Good then someone start a new thread or poll on which ones to keep
smile.gif
I'm too busy building three 1U SuperMicro 6013P-T configured as:

Dual Xeon 2.8
2 x 1 GB ECC
2 X 36 GB Raptor 10K in RAID 1

I love my job
tounge.gif

*sigh*

KEEP:

cs_tibet
awp_rooftops
de_predator
cs_haste_final (awesome the other night)

Those are my 4 choices...anyone got better arguements? We could make more room by deleting de_aztec too...*crosses fingers*
wow.gif

Now why would you wanna go and ruin things by removing perhaps the best and most well-liked map?
tounge.gif

I think assault_upc is a good map. Keep it, I say.

Back