Custom L4D2 campaigns

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Is it too soon to start playing custom campaigns?

Are you all interested in playing through some custom campaigns, even if those campaigns are incomplete?

Which campaigns look most promising?

/bump

I'd be interested in playing a custom campaign for the next Left 4 Wednesday event.

What say you all?

Any recommendations for custom campaigns?

I don't like the UT and Freezer Burn campaigns too much. 2019 Beta is fun but unfinished. Dead on Time 2, No Mercy 2 and Dead City 2 and Ft Noesis are fun. I have Arena of the Dead 2 and 2 Evil Eyes but haven't played them yet.

I'm going to be gone this wednesday for a wedding in TX, but I can hopefully make time tonight or tuesday night to upload the campaign if we decide which one to play.

I'm going to be gone this Wednesday for a wedding in TX, but I can hopefully make time tonight or Tuesday night to upload the campaign if we decide which one to play.

Careful Whon you go down ta' Texas and you might never want to go back home :D.

/bump

If you haven't already, please download and install Death Aboard 2 before tonight's (May 5) Left 4 Wednesday event.

Since we had a little bump with the server last week and I had to do a full wipe I forgot to get DA2 completely uploaded on the server for this week. So, next week (May 12) will be a good night to play Death Aboard 2 on VS.

Back