Crafting

|Mitch|

Not sure if we have any Guild crafters or not but I'd like to offer my services. I have all 6 crafting professions maxed out on my Republic toons. If anyone needs any gear, send me an in-game email. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll do my best to get it crafted. I have toons on both sides so I can get the crafted gear to an Imp toon if needed. My toons on BC are:

Republic:
Adonijah(in-guild) - Synthweaving
Yousei - Artifice
Gabrjel - Cybertech
Kard'is - Armstech
Kheelan - Armortech
Le'aan - Biochem
Dathyn(in-guild)

Imperial:
Crazix
Crytis
Xorres
I'Frit

hey, thanks! i have cybertech maxxed out to 450, and i'm currently working on getting each schem maxxed out to artifact level as well. i have (i think) every armor and mod maxxed to artifact level. working on earpieces right now, then i'll conquer the droid parts lol. still working on getting all the droid and ship schems. i imagine with the new expansion cybertechs will get some new ship parts to work on :D

Can't have too many crafters! I have all six maxed out as well, mainly so I could get the Master Craftsman title. I've focused mainly on Cybertech, Artifice and Biochem. I'll try and get some time to make a Crafting thread and keep the OP updated with who has what.

Do you want your other characters in the guild as well? We have no limit on alts.

I had all these plans for my crafters but lately I have been dropping them. Ezrat is my nearly maxxed Cybertech and An'zaji is my Armstech. I took up Biochem on my Sentinel for the reusables. I may level up the other ones for the achievement.

I was originally planning to level the mod ones for mods for other toons, but with planetary comms, I have little need. I'd rather make the credits and buy the artifact mods with comms or credits. Then I was going to do the armor profs for custom gear, but to be honest, collections and cartel market items are far preferrable to me.

Still, I may yet do them for the achievement some day...

Back